Who's next

Re: Who's next

by Eskimosrock » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:56 pm

cflsteve wrote:After spending 2 season in Toronto Jones would know if Jason Mass would be ready to return home to Edmonton as the OC.
Reilly has all of the skills that would be needed if the ESKS and Maas were ready to install the CFL version of the west coast offence. The quick reads and Check downs would get the ball out fast and keep Reilly from having to run for his life so much.
They will need to find a great blocking RB to make it work I think they just extended Charles and I am not sure he is that guy.

I remember watching White put some DT's and DE's on their butts multiple times last season, Id imagine hed rotate in with Charles to pass protect, he packed a wallop
The Green and Gold is bold.
Veteran

Re: Who's next

by cflsteve » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:51 pm

Eskimosrock wrote:
cflsteve wrote:After spending 2 season in Toronto Jones would know if Jason Mass would be ready to return home to Edmonton as the OC.
Reilly has all of the skills that would be needed if the ESKS and Maas were ready to install the CFL version of the west coast offence. The quick reads and Check downs would get the ball out fast and keep Reilly from having to run for his life so much.
They will need to find a great blocking RB to make it work I think they just extended Charles and I am not sure he is that guy.

I remember watching White put some DT's and DE's on their butts multiple times last season, Id imagine hed rotate in with Charles to pass protect, he packed a wallop

That could be the plan for sure if the west coast offense came to be
All-Star

Previous