Any news in Bowman?

Any news in Bowman?

by Fondoozler » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:30 pm

Can we expect to see him back after week 9? Any news at all?
Rookie

Re: Any news in Bowman?

by Eskimosrock » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:27 pm

I sure hope so, he's our 2nd best receiver behind Stamps. He was also our best run blocking receiver by far. I remember watching him crack block numerous dlinemen and staying on his blocks a lot. He will be a huge uplift if he gets back in week 9
The Green and Gold is bold.
Veteran

by Fondoozler » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:44 pm

Any news yet? I cant find anything on him
Rookie

by Eskimosrock » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:43 am

Nothing man, I wonder if hes just on there cause Edmonton is keeping him there with a hang nail or something... No injury lasts this long, its been well over a year
The Green and Gold is bold.
Veteran

by sajjad123 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:41 am

Why extend a contract with a coach that has a losing record ? I'm sure nobody is banging on Reeds door to coach their team. I would have waited until the end of this year to decide what to do with him. Maybe they won't feel so bad if they fire him and he at least gets paid another year.
for getting 350-060 - braindumps - questions testking courses exam and Stanford University.
Practice Squad

by MadJack » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:39 am

sajjad123 wrote:Why extend a contract with a coach that has a losing record ? I'm sure nobody is banging on Reeds door to coach their team. I would have waited until the end of this year to decide what to do with him. Maybe they won't feel so bad if they fire him and he at least gets paid another year.

Am I caught up in a time warp or something?
Hall of Famer

by LeStaf » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:18 am

MadJack wrote:
sajjad123 wrote:Why extend a contract with a coach that has a losing record ? I'm sure nobody is banging on Reeds door to coach their team. I would have waited until the end of this year to decide what to do with him. Maybe they won't feel so bad if they fire him and he at least gets paid another year.

Am I caught up in a time warp or something?

Non. C'est probablement un membre d'un réseau au Pakistan qui donne des instructions à d'autres membres de son réseau via ce forum. Je les bloque régulièrement sur un autre forum, alors peut-être qu'ils ont décidé de passer par ce forum, maintenant.

Ils ont peut-être même pigé la réponse dans une chronique antérieure et reproduite intégralement ici, puisqu'elle contenait l'information qu'ils voulaient donner sans avoir à l'écrire.
For translation ----> http://translate.google.ca/
All-Star