BO LEVI MITCHELL- a young JEFF GARCIA?

Re: BO LEVI MITCHELL- a young JEFF GARCIA?

by Paolo X » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:39 pm

cflsteve wrote:Bo Levi is still very young and did not have to spend any time out of college in NFL TC, NFL PR, CFL 4th QB. He jumped right in and handled short yardage very unusual for a true NCAA rookie right out of University.
With some of the terrible looking QBs in the NFL that are actually getting to start going the Playing time route in the CFL instead of the waiting 4 year route in the NFL he could get a real shot at about age 26 or so

I agree.

Other than Adrian McPherson who for legal reasons won't ever be in the NFL, and Ricky Ray in his prime after his brief stint with the NY Jets holding perhaps a clipboard and Anthony Calvillo in his prime for one of the few spread offences in the NFL, I can see Bo Levi Mitchell making a run at the NFL.

He's the only one now in the CFL whom I can see making the move if at all.
All-Star

by cflsteve » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:20 pm

Paolo X wrote:
cflsteve wrote:Bo Levi is still very young and did not have to spend any time out of college in NFL TC, NFL PR, CFL 4th QB. He jumped right in and handled short yardage very unusual for a true NCAA rookie right out of University.
With some of the terrible looking QBs in the NFL that are actually getting to start going the Playing time route in the CFL instead of the waiting 4 year route in the NFL he could get a real shot at about age 26 or so

I agree.

Other than Adrian McPherson who for legal reasons won't ever be in the NFL, and Ricky Ray in his prime after his brief stint with the NY Jets holding perhaps a clipboard and Anthony Calvillo in his prime for one of the few spread offences in the NFL, I can see Bo Levi Mitchell making a run at the NFL.

He's the only one now in the CFL whom I can see making the move if at all.

Watching pro football talk on NBC SN live from the league meetings in Florida and the QBs they are taking about starting many are either young QBs that have been pushed into the starting line up the last two seasons who have been just terrible or some re treads who are trying some new scenario in long shot hopes of being a perfect fit.
When Mitchel goes it will likely be after his next contract which still puts him in his mid 20's he will be coming in somewhere to compete for a starting job and not hold a clipboard
All-Star

by LeStaf » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:30 pm

J'ai bien hâte de voir comment Mitchell va se développer. Je trouve qu'il a tous les atouts pour devenir un partant dans cette ligue.

J'aime bien Tate, mais je crois qu'il a la malédiction "Pierce" qui lui colle à la peau, malheureusement.

À mon sens, présentement, l'avenir à moyen terme (peut-être court terme) pour le quart des Stampeders demeure Mitchell. Avec Hufnagel et Dickenson pour le faire grandir, il semble avoir de l'avenir.
For translation ----> http://translate.google.ca/
All-Star

Previous