Carter

Re: Carter

by Abendschan » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:02 pm

ed ohmnes wrote:??????

Would you like some green biscuits with white chocolate chips as well ed ohmnes? Me too, be all smiles like the talented Duron Carter.
Saskatchewan Roughriders - Rider Nation
Los Angeles Rams - Ram Nation in LA
Starter

by PrideLivesHere » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:03 pm

Jones & a leader on the Offense (Bagg maybe) will have their hands full to get him to be a team player and grow up.

Now that the Riders have officially signed him, I hope he turns out.
1966, 1989, 2007 & 2013 Grey Cup Champions

Ignoring the Haters since May 11, 2006
Starter

by JimmytheGreek » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:28 pm

PrideLivesHere wrote:Jones & a leader on the Offense (Bagg maybe) will have their hands full to get him to be a team player and grow up.

Now that the Riders have officially signed him, I hope he turns out.

My understanding it's a low base but high incentive contract so look for the fire works real soon if he doesn't get the ball. Think he was an issue before? Lol yeah he sees his pay day dwindling away and it is almost certain to get ugly.
All-Star

by ed ohmnes » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:51 pm

I was trying to figure out what Lester was saying, can't make the translation work, not that computer savy
Starter

by nowhereman » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:21 pm

ed ohmnes wrote:I was trying to figure out what Lester was saying, can't make the translation work, not that computer savy

The first one
"It's a little bit the scenario I see. Rarter's first goal is to have a second chance in the NFL, and the second goal is to be able to negotiate the best conditions if his first goal is not reached. I do not think he's going to compromise for more than a year this year. He still dreams of a career with him. So the prospect of a one-year contract is very likely.

Starting from these premises, he knows that he will have to accomplish something very solid to succeed in attracting attention south of the border again. His father's only contacts will not suffice. But if the Roughriders do not have the offensive unit to allow him to fetch these statistics (Quarterback, Offensive Line, Attack Structure), or if they have it but Rarter is a cog in amongst others, Others in this unit, the natural will return to the gallop. He will lose to training, he will denigrate his teammates and when the ball is not destined for him, he will telegraph to the opponent in the line of scrimmage. This will be money badly spent by the Roughriders, who will probably have to make a cross on another player to make it up, player who may have less talent but more "intangibles" who would compensate.

If plan 1 does not work, it will be in the same position next year and again at an age when it can believe that its plan 1 will arrive. So, he might be tempted to redo this plan, again betting on his talent.

I find it all the same strange that in the evaluation of his talent, one forgets his talent to **** the brothel in a locker room. He did it in 2014 by lounging with Nocatcho Johnson during training and he did it in multiple ways in 2016. And in this whole story with Cato, Cato was the one who wanted things to work for the Alouettes while Rarter Was the one who wanted things to work for himself."

The second one
"It would seem that an agreement is imminent. Give him some green biscuits with white chocolate chips, and he'll be very happy. It will not make him a better team-mate, but he'll be very happy."
Starter

by Taleback » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:15 pm

I'm pretty sure he has had a good talking to from his dad. I'm pretty sure Jones laid it on the line and told him "any bit of garbage and you are toast". I'm pretty sure that after what went down last year and getting released, he has figured out that he's not above all. It would amaze me more if he did become a "Cancer" that so many are predicting, than it would for him to finaly understand things and be a fine teamate. At a buck thirty, this is the steal of the off season.
All-Star

by HfxTC » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:14 am

Taleback wrote:I'm pretty sure he has had a good talking to from his dad. I'm pretty sure Jones laid it on the line and told him "any bit of garbage and you are toast". I'm pretty sure that after what went down last year and getting released, he has figured out that he's not above all. It would amaze me more if he did become a "Cancer" that so many are predicting, than it would for him to finaly understand things and be a fine teamate. At a buck thirty, this is the steal of the off season.

Well he didn't figure it out after getting tossed from two big schools or the Colts and one CFL team and he is dating a Montreal girl. He had every reason to make it work in Montreal. But I wish him the best because it would be a real shame with his talent if he didn't make the most of it.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.
Hall of Famer

by Abendschan » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:08 pm

HfxTC wrote:
Taleback wrote:I'm pretty sure he has had a good talking to from his dad. I'm pretty sure Jones laid it on the line and told him "any bit of garbage and you are toast". I'm pretty sure that after what went down last year and getting released, he has figured out that he's not above all. It would amaze me more if he did become a "Cancer" that so many are predicting, than it would for him to finaly understand things and be a fine teamate. At a buck thirty, this is the steal of the off season.

Well he didn't figure it out after getting tossed from two big schools or the Colts and one CFL team and he is dating a Montreal girl. He had every reason to make it work in Montreal. But I wish him the best because it would be a real shame with his talent if he didn't make the most of it.

Me too, much of Carters talent thrives off the fans in any stadium abroad. Going into new Gigs Duron needs to gel into the player he was meant to be, with that good things will happen and hopefully the whole team will play solid this coming season.
Saskatchewan Roughriders - Rider Nation
Los Angeles Rams - Ram Nation in LA
Starter

by LeStaf » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:52 pm

Une supporteuse des Alouettes apportait toujours des biscuits à Duron Carter avant le match. Maintenant qu'il est à Regina, des biscuits de la bonne couleur l'aideront peut-être à agir comme un joueur d'équipe, ce qu'il n'a jamais fait de sa vie.
For translation ----> http://translate.google.ca/
All-Star

by JimmytheGreek » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:20 pm

LeStaf wrote:

Une supporteuse des Alouettes apportait toujours des biscuits à Duron Carter avant le match. Maintenant qu'il est à Regina, des biscuits de la bonne couleur l'aideront peut-être à agir comme un joueur d'équipe, ce qu'il n'a jamais fait de sa vie.

Yeah I would give him a biscuit all right, served on the point of my shoe and well placed. Let him dig the crumbs out of his butt crack. The guy is a punk and has always acts like it. I'm very skeptical that is going to change.
All-Star

by PrideLivesHere » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:44 pm

Maybe if he gets a sandwich named after him?

Or maybe some chips - Carter Hot Chicken Wing chips.

Dressler All Dressed - are still my favorite, but won't buy the newer blue version that the coop is selling now. Nope sorry. Not going to do that.

LOL
1966, 1989, 2007 & 2013 Grey Cup Champions

Ignoring the Haters since May 11, 2006
Starter

Previous