Ti-Cats @ Riders

Re: Ti-Cats @ Riders

by bowl450 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:31 pm

And here is the next Rider short yardage. If you can not see the difference then you are choosing not to
Image[/quote]

the stripe on the ball is on the yellow line edge in both pictures, with the arms in the way and the angle it is hard to tell,
Veteran

by depopulationINC » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:34 pm

bowl450 wrote:And here is the next Rider short yardage. If you can not see the difference then you are choosing not to

the stripe on the ball is on the yellow line edge in both pictures, with the arms in the way and the angle it is hard to tell,[/quote]

looks pretty clear to me

zoom in

if it was advanced it was so small it is unnoticeable....not the half foot like the Cats did and made it painfully obvious
All-Star

by StormRider1 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:25 pm

Well 3rd win, not a pretty win, but a win. Both teams played so so, but it was a fun game to watch. Our D is playing better finally, and the O is starting to connect... O line still need to tighten up. Really liking Edwards that was some catch, With Edwards, Holly, Collins JR. and Naaman, this is going to become a great receiving core, oh and Bagg is always solid!! A much better effort, lots to fix yet... penalties, some really dumb ones. but got them down.

We had a PI call and it was no more than hand fighting, the same call we lost a few weeks back, league needs to allow this or not at all... it's allowed this time, but not the next time... this is bull. And I know it happens with all teams.

The inches penalty was a good call but Cat fans will ague this to the grave... LOL oh well.... the bi should help some to heal, lets hope this keeps building the right way... :rockin:
Veteran

by PrideLivesHere » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:57 pm

Good game. Riders still have lots to clean up, but they are progressing and improving with each win.

This win will give them more confidence. I don't think we have a snow ball's chance in heck of making the playoffs this year, but it will be interesting to play the spoilers.

REALLY, really disappointed in Austin. Last year and now this year. He was a big part of 2 Grey Cups and I thank him for that, but I am glad his poster is gone off the side of Old Taylor Field. IMHO his ego has gotten the best of him. :roll:

Go Riders Go.
1966, 1989, 2007 & 2013 Grey Cup Champions

Ignoring the Haters since May 11, 2006
Starter

Previous