Durant for ?????

Re: Durant for ?????

by ed ohmnes » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:57 am

Nice to see darian in town again, sounds like he still misses it here, to to bad.
Starter

by LeStaf » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:50 am

ed ohmnes wrote:Nice to see darian in town again, sounds like he still misses it here, to to bad.

Aucun doute. Si ce n'avait été de la façon dont Jones a voulu lui jouer dans la tête, il serait certainement resté à Regina.
For translation ----> http://translate.google.ca/
All-Star

by HfxTC » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:34 am

ed ohmnes wrote:Nice to see darian in town again, sounds like he still misses it here, to to bad.

Seems like a very emotional guy. I can see why him and Jones didn't mesh.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.
Hall of Famer

by depopulationINC » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:56 pm

HfxTC wrote:

Seems like a very emotional guy. I can see why him and Jones didn't mesh.

I've said it on hear before...he is a heart on sleeve guy. I know I said it might be a bad idea negotiating with him during the season because of it. Turns out it was likely true. He and Jones got along pretty well until the last month of the season...more precisely with about 2.5 weeks left.
All-Star

Previous