ICYMI

Re: ICYMI

by RichardVeilleux » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:12 am

Until May 1st, teams can have as many as 85 players on rosters +exemptions. On May 1st, rosters have to be at 75 + exemptions. Further reductions do occur once training camps start.

Richard
All-Star
 
Posts: 4576
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:29 pm

Re: ICYMI

by depopulationINC » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:43 pm

Tre'von Armstead was arrested in Vegas for assaulting someone then smashed the cop car window

Too bad...seemed like a nice monster to have. Barring some miracle explanation I would hope he is done

Trying to recall when he was let go
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 9197
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:21 pm

Re: ICYMI

by JimmytheGreek » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:46 am

depopulationINC wrote:Tre'von Armstead was arrested in Vegas for assaulting someone then smashed the cop car window

Too bad...seemed like a nice monster to have. Barring some miracle explanation I would hope he is done

Trying to recall when he was let go


Yes a guy beating on a female is a "great monster" to have on the team. Oh well give it a month and Jones will try and get him. I'm sure this was all a misunderstanding. :roll:
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 2017
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:51 pm

Re: ICYMI

by depopulationINC » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:03 am

JimmytheGreek wrote:
depopulationINC wrote:Tre'von Armstead was arrested in Vegas for assaulting someone then smashed the cop car window

Too bad...seemed like a nice monster to have. Barring some miracle explanation I would hope he is done

Trying to recall when he was let go


Yes a guy beating on a female is a "great monster" to have on the team. Oh well give it a month and Jones will try and get him. I'm sure this was all a misunderstanding. :roll:


Dude...seriously...I know you don't like Jones but moster was obviously a reference to his size...he was also already cut by Jones as well and if he wasn't already would be barring some miracle where there was just reason for actions...as unlikely as that is. Unlike you who always finds guilt in a person when a story breaks some of us give benefit of the doubt until something comes out. For all I know she attacked him and the man snapped.
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 9197
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:21 pm

Re: ICYMI

by JimmytheGreek » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:16 am

Yes like I said probably all just a misunderstanding, his foot misunderstood smashing out a cop car window is not a good thing to do or resisting arrest was a misunderstanding too.
http://www.tmz.com/2017/03/13/trevon-armstead-arrested-vegas-police-domestic-violence/
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 2017
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:51 pm

Re: ICYMI

by nowhereman » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:17 pm

Trestman hires TBrack as assistant DB coach
http://www.cfl.ca/2017/03/22/trestman-r ... ckenridge/
User avatar
Starter
 
Posts: 357
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:05 pm

Re: ICYMI

by depopulationINC » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:56 pm

nowhereman wrote:Trestman hires TBrack as assistant DB coach
http://www.cfl.ca/2017/03/22/trestman-r ... ckenridge/


Glad he is going to be back in it...I think he could be a good coach. I do hope that stepping away from the game and perhaps to the other side of the ball that he will push proper tackling technique. He was on the better tackling and an insanely hard hitter until coaching let the highlight reel hit attempts spread across the team


interesting seeing a lot of the faces down at cflweek. Omar Morgan is apparently scouting for the Riders. Seeing a few faces I didn't know were still tied to the CFL. Roy has seemed to calm with age
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 9197
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:21 pm

Re: ICYMI

by nowhereman » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:31 pm

Ryan Smith retires at 25 :(
http://www.cfl.ca/2017/03/31/bombers-re ... etirement/
Best of luck in your next life Ryan.

Ricky Foley released
http://www.cfl.ca/2017/03/31/argos-part ... cky-foley/

He says they released him via text msg...very classy :x
http://www.cp24.com/sports/veteran-defe ... -1.3349299
User avatar
Starter
 
Posts: 357
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:05 pm

Re: ICYMI

by nowhereman » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:47 pm

User avatar
Starter
 
Posts: 357
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:05 pm

Re: ICYMI

by LeStaf » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:32 pm

nowhereman wrote:Ricky Foley released
http://www.cfl.ca/2017/03/31/argos-part ... cky-foley/

He says they released him via text msg...very classy :x
http://www.cp24.com/sports/veteran-defe ... -1.3349299


Ce n'est pas dans les habitudes de Popp. D'ordinaire, il se donne la peine d'appeler ou d'écrire. Considérant que c'est son adjoint qui a envoyé le message, je crois que quelqu'un n'a pas compris les instructions de Popp ou peut-être que les autres moyens pour joindre Foley ne fonctionnaient pas. Pour l'instant, je lui laisserais le bénéfice du doute.
For translation ----> http://translate.google.ca/
All-Star
 
Posts: 5503
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:02 am

Re: ICYMI

by nowhereman » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:32 pm

LeStaf wrote:
nowhereman wrote:Ricky Foley released
http://www.cfl.ca/2017/03/31/argos-part ... cky-foley/

He says they released him via text msg...very classy :x
http://www.cp24.com/sports/veteran-defe ... -1.3349299


Ce n'est pas dans les habitudes de Popp. D'ordinaire, il se donne la peine d'appeler ou d'écrire. Considérant que c'est son adjoint qui a envoyé le message, je crois que quelqu'un n'a pas compris les instructions de Popp ou peut-être que les autres moyens pour joindre Foley ne fonctionnaient pas. Pour l'instant, je lui laisserais le bénéfice du doute.

Yes I too believe there were attempts made to contact either him or his agent in a more formal and respectful way.
User avatar
Starter
 
Posts: 357
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:05 pm

Re: ICYMI

by depopulationINC » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:02 pm

roster bonus and run.

hmm
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 9197
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:21 pm

Re: ICYMI

by nowhereman » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:27 pm

Esks fired Hervery...
http://www.cfl.ca/2017/04/07/eskimos-pa ... ed-hervey/
...could open the door to discussions for Franklin...maybe, but wow "good" timing
User avatar
Starter
 
Posts: 357
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:05 pm

Re: ICYMI

by ed ohmnes » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:11 pm

Yeah they should let Jeremy o day go to Edmonton if he wants for. Reilly or franklin although Reilly money would be way too much for here, but they might get franklin for $200,000 for 3 years , that's what we pay isn't it """??
Starter
 
Posts: 386
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:51 pm

Re: ICYMI

by depopulationINC » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:36 pm

ed ohmnes wrote:Yeah they should let Jeremy o day go to Edmonton if he wants for. Reilly or franklin although Reilly money would be way too much for here, but they might get franklin for $200,000 for 3 years , that's what we pay isn't it """??


Jones would go 250 working to 350 over 3 with incentives as well on Franklin
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 9197
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:21 pm

PreviousNext

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests