BREAKING NEWS: Season seat holders to receive 15% off

BREAKING NEWS: Season seat holders to receive 15% off

by FenderGuy69 » Wed May 10, 2017 5:49 pm

SEASON SEAT HOLDERS WILL SAVE 15% ON FOOD & NON-ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES AT PERMANENT CONCESSIONS WITH THEIR ALL ACCESS CARD

Great news for season seat holders in 2017! In addition to the MyTix Ticket Exchange program announced earlier this offseason, we’re pleased to share another fantastic benefit for our most loyal group of fans. In partnership with Levy Restaurants, the Tiger-Cats will provide a 15% discount* for season seat holders on food and non-alcoholic beverages at permanent concessions for all Tiger-Cats home games this season.

Securing your discount is simple! All you have to do is swipe your 2017 Ticats All Access card at the point of sale at any of the nine permanent concession stands at Tim Hortons Field (your 2017 Ticats All Access card will arrive in your mailbox in early June ). In addition to your discount, you will also accumulate Ticats All Access yards to redeem on prizes and experiences. Each season ticket account will automatically receive one All Access card, but additional cards can be requested up to the number of seats purchased on each individual account.

For a complete list of season seat holder benefits, click here . If you have any questions, or are interested in finding out more details about Tiger-Cats season seats, don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our customer service representatives at 905-547-2287 or customerservice@ticats.ca.

*The 15% discount is the average savings. Individual savings range from 12-17% across applicable items. Discount not available at cart/temporary concession stands. Ticats All Access card must be presented at point of purchase to receive discount. Applicable for Hamilton Tiger-Cats home games at Tim Hortons Field only. Discount is not applicable on alcoholic beverages.

http://ticats.ca/breaking-news-season-s ... ve-15-off/
All-Star

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Season seat holders to receive 15% off

by Lennywasout » Wed May 10, 2017 6:00 pm

15% off crappy food still equals crappy food. :thdn:
Veteran

by Obrigardo » Wed May 10, 2017 6:08 pm

Lennywasout wrote:15% off crappy food still equals crappy food. :thdn:

Exactly
Starter

by RiX » Thu May 11, 2017 7:23 am

I know that they received a lot of negative feedback on the food options. Hopefully this 15% is just the start of some kind of change. Its something. I'll take it because its something, but they really need to improve quality and options.
Starter

by cats99 » Thu May 11, 2017 7:53 am

:rockin: save 15% off a boiled hotdog ya baby! Last season I had to take a half cooked hotdog back as it was still frozen inside! They can't even cook a hotdog !
The 13th Man At THF- Loud and Proud
All-Star

by Palmer » Thu May 11, 2017 8:30 am

You guys never met my mother-in-law. It doesn't have to be good, and it doesn't have to be something you need or even want. If it is on sale, buy it!
Veteran

by safetyblitz » Thu May 11, 2017 10:09 am

Does this mean there will also be an unannounced across-the-board 15% increase to concession prices?
All-Star

by Lennywasout » Thu May 11, 2017 11:56 am

You know, I don't think the Ticat organization really gets how much people are peeved at the concessions ever since the opening. It was bad during PanAm and every season since opening, The Billy Talent concert, soccer and rugby will confirm this once more. UNLESS THEY DO SOMETHING SIGNIFICANTLY DIFFERENT it will again be terrible food. A 15% discount is not how to fix this. Get rid of the current contract....bring in food truck vendors like they did in Guelph if they have to.....it was WAY better than THF currently is.

The more dates they add to HTF (soccer, rugby, concerts) the more leverage they have with the concession company. Use this leverage to fix it once and for all.
Veteran

by guelphcatsfan » Thu May 11, 2017 4:20 pm

I got the email about the 15% discount and thought "Ah, now we can have another thread complaining about the food at THF!" and sure enough, here we are..

I agree with Lenny - "I don't think the Ticat organization really gets how much people are peeved at the concessions ever since the opening." It is such overpriced garbage.

15% off is lipstick on a pig. No thanks.
Starter

by schmenger » Thu May 11, 2017 10:06 pm

I insist value for my hard earned money. We usually eat before the game somewhere other than the stadium food. I have complained......didn't do much good. I am surprised the Denningers food tastes that bad compared to their stores.
Starter

by hendy77 » Thu May 11, 2017 11:29 pm

Awesome...I look forward to my FOUR cards coming with my FOUR season seats this year.
THIS…is our year.
All-Star

by habcat » Fri May 12, 2017 5:00 am

hendy77 wrote:Awesome...I look forward to my FOUR cards coming with my FOUR season seats this year.

Hahaha

Ya right 4 cards for 4 seasons...that would make sense.

They rebuilt the stadium but kept the same crappy food that was in the freezers of the old stadium. I have had food over the past few season but will not have any more in the future.
Veteran

by Crash » Mon May 15, 2017 7:14 am

hendy77 wrote:Awesome...I look forward to my FOUR cards coming with my FOUR season seats this year.

13 in my case...
All-Star