TIGER-CATS ACQUIRE DB WOOTEN IN TRADE WITH MTL

Re: TIGER-CATS ACQUIRE DB WOOTEN IN TRADE WITH MTL

by HfxTC » Wed May 03, 2017 10:33 pm

schmenger wrote:My contribution to this board is just as important as anyone else. I speak my mind and that is freedom of speech. My views are my own and I have a right to offer those views regardless of what you think.

Except if its LeStaf's freedom right ?
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.
Hall of Famer

by LeStaf » Thu May 04, 2017 8:14 am

TommyBoy1 wrote:Don't read his comments if you don't want to -- I don't think Le Staf will care.

Honnêtement, ce contributeur fait partie de mes "amis discrets".

Je déplore seulement que les réflexions de Martin Luther King n'aient pas encore su provoquer d'inspiration chez lui. La ségrégation n'a pas fait avancer la société, mais il semble plus difficile pour certains de le constater. J'apprécie que d'autres fassent des efforts pour faire avancer cette réflexion chez lui, mais il arrive parfois qu'une moule ne s'ouvre jamais.

Enfin, j'aime mieux partager mes vues sur le football canadien que de me préoccuper de ses obsessions.
For translation ----> http://translate.google.ca/
All-Star

by bobo82 » Thu May 04, 2017 9:15 am

LeStaf wrote:
TommyBoy1 wrote:Don't read his comments if you don't want to -- I don't think Le Staf will care.

Honnêtement, ce contributeur fait partie de mes "amis discrets".

Je déplore seulement que les réflexions de Martin Luther King n'aient pas encore su provoquer d'inspiration chez lui. La ségrégation n'a pas fait avancer la société, mais il semble plus difficile pour certains de le constater. J'apprécie que d'autres fassent des efforts pour faire avancer cette réflexion chez lui, mais il arrive parfois qu'une moule ne s'ouvre jamais.

Enfin, j'aime mieux partager mes vues sur le football canadien que de me préoccuper de ses obsessions.

English Translation : LeStaf's post....

Honestly contributor is part of my "discreet friends".

I only regret that the reflections of Martin Luther King had not yet managed to bring inspiration home. Segregation
has not advanced the society , but it seems more difficult for some to see . I appreciate that others efforts to
advance this thinking at home , but sometimes a mold never opens .

Finally , I would rather share my views on Canadian football than worrying about his obsessions .

I know I've mentioned this before in these forums but for those with Google Chrome translation of text is easy and fairly straight forward to follow . This is how I always translate LeStaf's posts : step #1 simply right click over his french text . step #2 a pop up box will appear , simply scroll down and right click on "translate to English" step #3 the text will automatically translate to English . step #4 read what LeStaf has to say :D

It's that easy , next time give it a try........trust me it works , you won't have to miss out on LeStaf's posts and you won't be disappointed in what he has to say and contribute to these forums . :D
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

All-Star

by stevehvh » Thu May 04, 2017 11:51 am

schmenger wrote:My contribution to this board is just as important as anyone else. I speak my mind and that is freedom of speech. My views are my own and I have a right to offer those views regardless of what you think.

Hubert Humphrey quite wisely acknowledged the right to offer one's views (see below). I agree with him.
"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
- Hubert H. Humphrey
All-Star

by guelphcatsfan » Thu May 04, 2017 12:04 pm

Dear all,

I consider Schmenger's comments to be in violation of the spirit and letter of the Rules for posting. Ordinarily I would delete a post in breach of the Rules but I think it needs to be made clear that posts in both official languages are welcome and encouraged on this site. Google translate is a wonder of the modern world for knuckle heads like me who can barely order a big mac in French.

Lestaf's comments are consistently insightful and intelligent and well worth the effort to translate.
Starter

Previous