DO WE HAVE ANY INTEREST IN RICKY FOLEY?

Re: DO WE HAVE ANY INTEREST IN RICKY FOLEY?

by Johnny Ticat slayer » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:06 am

bobo82 wrote:
mightypope wrote:I just knew this thread would pop up. Foley was washed up two years ago. I wouldn't want him on the 'Cats (and this has absolutely nothing to do with him being a former Argo) even if he agreed to play for free!!! To those that "want" Foley, maybe we can talk Adriano Belli to come out of retirement as well. :roll:

Agree 100% with ya mightypope . Foley was absolutely awful last year , was invisible most nights and his best days are far behind him . He's not starter material anymore and besides at his age there is really no upside to bringing in a guy like this whose best before date label has pretty much expired .

Agreed. Also, if you sign Ricky Fooley, you will get his brother Don, best known as Area-51!

Yup, he would be one of yous! :lol:
"Shut up Wesley!" Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7
All-Star

by bobo82 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:07 am

Johnny Ticat slayer wrote:
bobo82 wrote:
mightypope wrote:I just knew this thread would pop up. Foley was washed up two years ago. I wouldn't want him on the 'Cats (and this has absolutely nothing to do with him being a former Argo) even if he agreed to play for free!!! To those that "want" Foley, maybe we can talk Adriano Belli to come out of retirement as well. :roll:

Agree 100% with ya mightypope . Foley was absolutely awful last year , was invisible most nights and his best days are far behind him . He's not starter material anymore and besides at his age there is really no upside to bringing in a guy like this whose best before date label has pretty much expired .

Agreed. Also, if you sign Ricky Fooley, you will get his brother Don, best known as Area-51!

Yup, he would be one of yous! :lol:

Funny you should mention the MIA Area -51.....Here's an update for ya ! :D
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

All-Star

by hendy77 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:06 am

Put me down for a NO.
THIS…is our year.
All-Star

Previous