Sinkfield not returning to Ticats...?

Sinkfield not returning to Ticats...?

by MakeTheCFLGreatAgain » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:49 am

Sink pulling out all the stops to land back in NFL... working out as a DB at U of Minnesota pro day... I hope he's back with the Cats - total game changer!

http://m.torontosun.com/2017/03/15/ex-t ... tay-in-nfl
Practice Squad

Re: Sinkfield not returning to Ticats...?

by Lennywasout » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:55 am

Old news. Article was written a week ago.
Veteran

by my home team » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:34 pm

A professional athlete's career has only so many years and that's if he stays healthy.

As much as I would love to see him in the Hammer, I can't blame Sinkfield at all for trying to maximize his time and money while he can.

I wish him the best.
Starter

by schmenger » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:23 pm

If Sinkfield sticks with an NFL team, would Austin consider Torrey Gurley?
Starter

by Count Floyd » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:35 pm

schmenger wrote:If Sinkfield sticks with an NFL team, would Austin consider Torrey Gurley?

There's a reason why Gurley, Hazelton & Elliott were all released at the same time. It's because their little group was disruptive to the Argos locker room. Bringing Gurley to Hamilton would not be good for Elliott, IMO. I doubt Austin would risk ruining team chemistry.
Starter

by Obrigardo » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:14 pm

MakeTheCFLGreatAgain wrote:Sink pulling out all the stops to land back in NFL... working out as a DB at U of Minnesota pro day... I hope he's back with the Cats - total game changer!

Thanks for the info .ignore the old news comment.since you posted the date of the article the comment was redundent
Starter

by Tipper » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:30 pm

Obrigardo wrote:
MakeTheCFLGreatAgain wrote:Sink pulling out all the stops to land back in NFL... working out as a DB at U of Minnesota pro day... I hope he's back with the Cats - total game changer!

Thanks for the info .ignore the old news comment.since you posted the date of the article the comment was redundent

8) No, you're wrong, it was an old article !! It was originally posted by OttawaCat on March 15, the actual date of the
article !!

MakeTheCFLGreatAgain posted the old article on March 21, six days after it was orignially posted on this forum.
All-Star

by bobo82 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:47 pm

Either way if the timeline of the end of March , start of April is correct then we should get an answer of yay or nay in regards to where Sinkfield winds up in 2017 within the next couple of weeks hopefully. If it's not an NFL contract then all we can do is pray that it's here and not elsewhere aka Toronto .
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

All-Star

by Lennywasout » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:30 pm

Tipper wrote:
Obrigardo wrote:

8) No, you're wrong, it was an old article !! It was originally posted by OttawaCat on March 15, the actual date of the
article !!

MakeTheCFLGreatAgain posted the old article on March 21, six days after it was orignially posted on this forum.

Thanks for defending my integrity. Obri....loves to try and attack me at every turn. Did not see his ignorant post because he's on my ignore the Idiot list. :rockin:
Veteran

by Obrigardo » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:30 pm

Tipper wrote:
Obrigardo wrote:

article !!

Just saying he posted the date of the article he wasn't pretending it was new.no need for anyone to attack him
Starter

by MakeTheCFLGreatAgain » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:00 pm

Thanks for coming to my defense. As a newer poster, I wasn't expecting such a backlash on something soo tedious, but I see why others choose not to come here. And it's a reminder of why I moved away from Hamilton when I started making real money. Still a Cats fan thou. See y'all from the Champions Club :) oski wee wee
Practice Squad

by Mark » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:37 pm

MakeTheCFLGreatAgain wrote:Thanks for coming to my defense. As a newer poster, I wasn't expecting such a backlash on something soo tedious, but I see why others choose not to come here. And it's a reminder of why I moved away from Hamilton when I started making real money. Still a Cats fan thou. See y'all from the Champions Club :) oski wee wee

Haven't commented on this thread before. However, my friend, while I was not happy with the way you were called out for posting about an article all of 6 days old (My gosh.... I hadn't seen it before) , your own comments here at the end border on what I consider to be obnoxious and faux elitist. Be gracious, my friend, be gracious, and let others prove their lack of class.
All-Star

by Lennywasout » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:48 am

Lennywasout wrote:Old news. Article was written a week ago.

Since I was the one who pointed out the post was about old news, I'll openly apologize for being short and sweet on my post. Should have put a smiley :D face at the end so as not to offend anyone's sensitivities.
Veteran

by blackandgld » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:05 am

MakeTheCFLGreatAgain wrote:Thanks for coming to my defense. As a newer poster, I wasn't expecting such a backlash on something soo tedious, but I see why others choose not to come here. And it's a reminder of why I moved away from Hamilton when I started making real money. Still a Cats fan thou. See y'all from the Champions Club :) oski wee wee

poor taste on many levels...goodbye
All-Star

by Obrigardo » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:12 pm

I understand how some people on this site can make you feel .even their apologies are sarcastic but no need to dis the hammer.your not the only one in the Champions club and I live in the city
Starter

Next