Rumour, Ticats make offer to Fantuz

Re: Rumour, Ticats make offer to Fantuz

by lamborules12 » Sat May 13, 2017 7:19 am

Didn't coach Austin say a few weeks back that an announcement was due and it will be welcome news? Perhaps I was dreaming but was just after mini-camp. Would like him back and don't want another Stala scenario in signing with Arblows. :roll:
Practice Squad

by Obrigardo » Sat May 13, 2017 5:05 pm

schmenger wrote:Grover - great stats. Is this an indication Zac was under the most pressure of all the teams or he out performs everyone else under pressure?

Too bad tasker and collaros didn't lead the league in durability
Starter

by Palmer » Sun May 14, 2017 1:00 pm

Obrigardo wrote:Too bad tasker and collaros didn't lead the league in durability

Obrigardo - don't know who said it first, but I'm a believer: Football and hockey are 100% injury sports. If you play long enough, it is a 100% certainty that you will be injured. The trick is knowing when to play hurt and when not to play injured.

Nothing to do with durability.
Veteran

by Slomojo2005 » Sun May 14, 2017 8:53 pm

slimjim2 wrote:
Slomojo2005 wrote:
slimjim2 wrote:Fantuz was on the FA list since Jan and no other team put a bid in, he won’t be back until at least Labour Day and no one knows if he will be able to run as fast or cut to get open.
I would imagine that his worth has gone down considerably and he will be signing a much lower contract.
It was nice of the Ticats to keep him on, I think it will be a kind of - "thank you for your service" contract with the understanding that if he can't perform when he returns in Sept he will be gone.

"no other team put a bid in"...................... Slim, you don't know what you are talking about quite frankly!!!!! Don't make comments about things you know absolutely nothing about!!!!! You are right that no one knows if he'll be able to do ...x and y ....... but he has in the past and obviously the Cats think that he will and probably several other interested parties do as well.

Obviously the Cats think he will? really?
I don't see his name on the Ticat roster yet or his name on any other team's roster. Obviously no other team has gone after him either.
This thread was started Feb 10th with................the signing of Fantuz is imminent.................. :oops:

Be Patient Slim! The signing will happen soon. There was no immediate rush to sign Slim. If it wasn't going to happen with Ham he would have already been elsewhere. Sit fown and put your feet up friend!
Rookie

Previous