Time to beat the curse

Time to beat the curse

by ArgoFan1 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:00 am

Argos WILL finally win a game to THF this Sunday. How many of you Argo fans are going to the game??? I'll be there, and I want to hear some noise from you all.
Let's wake up this forum. It is embarassing.
Starter

Re: Time to beat the curse

by deerkeeper » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:38 am

I'll be there. In London right now getting ready to go to the Yates Cup, then off to Hamilton tomorrow.
Veteran

by -Hammer- » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:44 pm

ArgoFan1 wrote:Argos WILL finally win a game to THF this Sunday. How many of you Argo fans are going to the game??? I'll be there, and I want to hear some noise from you all.

Yeah, that didn't quite work out, but we love you guys for tryin'. Was a pretty good second half though on both sides. The resurrection will have to wait until you guys get a proper facility.
Les Tigre-Chats de Hamilton - Naufrage des navires depuis 1869
All-Star

by Linden58 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:53 pm

-Hammer- wrote:
ArgoFan1 wrote:Argos WILL finally win a game to THF this Sunday. How many of you Argo fans are going to the game??? I'll be there, and I want to hear some noise from you all.

Yeah, that didn't quite work out, but we love you guys for tryin'. Was a pretty good second half though on both sides. The resurrection will have to wait until you guys get a proper facility.

Looking in the forward mirror to 2016, and leap year to boot may help Toronto beat Hamilton in their backyard.
If you can BELIEVE IT, the mind can ACHIEVE IT.
Rookie