project.legacy wrote:
I couldn't stand when TBone owned it.

TFC mole.
Veteran

Re: DEAD ZONE!!!!

by argonutII » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:26 am

project.legacy wrote:
Liquor Kitty wrote:
Argonauts est.1873 wrote:To be honest I don't! I can read it but I don't miss it. So many sugar coating, rose coloured glasses wearing fans for my liking. A few more on here would be good though.

Ya, three or four blind cheerleaders that think they run the show on Argofans.

It's not that bad. I think the Owner has done a pretty good job overall, and I couldn't stand when TBone owned it.

Difference of opinion will always occur. The problem was that argoholic would complain 90% of the time, then when others would complain he'd complain about the complaining lol. From time to time, he would also make threads that he thought were "funny", but clearly were made to stir the pot.

:lol: argoholic and Argonauts est.1873 are one and the same. Are you still out there 1argoholic or been banned again? :P
Rookie

by project.legacy » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:31 pm

argonutII wrote: :lol: argoholic and Argonauts est.1873 are one and the same. Are you still out there 1argoholic or been banned again? :P

I'm aware. It only took his first post here to figure out who he was lol. Clearly he misses Argofans though.
Starter

by Argonauts est.1873 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:44 am

Hell NO! I don't miss Argo fans. I can still read the bs though.

I'm sure a banning from here will be in my future. haha.
Rescue the sunken 'Good Ship Argonaut' and restore her in 2017, PLEASE!!!!

Stay in Canada, spend in Canada!!!!!
All-Star

by Argonauts est.1873 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:23 am

Thanks to the Argonauts management there is still ZERO Friggin news about how this Crap team heads forward. I guess avoidance is their best policy. Looks like Barker, Milo and the rest of the Good Ship Argonaut sinkers will be back to totally finish off this team in 2017. Why don't they just sink further out of the sight of Toronto sports fans. What a sh!t show!!!!

All-Star

by Lennywasout » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:01 pm

And it's even worse after today. Good Ship Argo...no captain, no second mate, no steering, no keel. Dead in the water. So sad to see even for a Ticat fan.
Veteran

by LeStaf » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:49 pm

drummer_god wrote:Instead of writing "dead zone" , try posting something of substance. If you have nothing to say, then thats because there's nothing to talk about at the moment, which is why its dead.
This team sucks and isn't very interesting, which is why there's not much to say. Just a big disappointment.

:thup:
For translation ----> http://translate.google.ca/
All-Star

by Argonauts est.1873 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:31 pm

Obviously there's been news in the last few days but the Argonaut section is DEAD compared to any other section. I was the only one posting.

Now the team is dead in the water.

All-Star

Previous