How to tryout for the team?

How to tryout for the team?

by Jaymar_10 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:53 pm

I been playing for a semi pro team and I been wanting to take my talent to the next level. I've played at the college level but was unable to continue. Since then I have been playing for a championship contender team. So I have been wondering how do a player like myself tryout for the Toronto Argonauts?
Rookie

Re: How to tryout for the team?

by Taleback » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:04 pm

Just P.M. Area 51. He knows all. If you don't believe me just ask him. :lol:
All-Star

by QQ One-Nine » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:08 pm

Jaymar_10 wrote:I been playing for a semi pro team and I been wanting to take my talent to the next level. I've played at the college level but was unable to continue. Since then I have been playing for a championship contender team. So I have been wondering how do a player like myself tryout for the Toronto Argonauts?

I doubt you can just tryout whenever, but here's contact info and you can wait and see when they have local camps next spring.

http://www.argonauts.ca/try-out-information/
“This isn’t about why football doesn’t work in Ottawa,” said (Jeff) Hunt, “It’s more, on a larger scale, why poorly run businesses don’t work anywhere.” Ottawa Business Journal, September 12th, 2013.
All-Star

by argonutII » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:58 pm

You didn't say what position. But if you are legit, IMO the CFL talent is very close to the NFL. Just smaller players on average. So if you are a WR or DB your forty speed of 4.4 would get some attention.
Good rush ends are always in demand and a good size there would be 6'2 250 with 4.8 forty.

Canadian citizenship would definitely get some interest. The current Government is taking in lots of refugees.
Rookie