Is Harris gone?

Is Harris gone?

by ArgoT » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:02 pm

Bad move on the Argos to let Harris blow in the wind.
Now with rumours he may sign in Regina.
If he goes there goes the season since ray is done.
All-Star

Re: Is Harris gone?

by drummer_god » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:07 pm

Harris isn't that good. He showed glimpses of brilliance early then was exposed as average. He has a big ego, demanding to be the league's highest paid player despite nothing to deserve it. I hope he goes to Ottawa or Montreal so I can see the Argos routinely ruin his playoff plans. Him and Collaros, both. :rockin:
Hall of Famer

by ArgoT » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:32 pm

drummer_god wrote:Harris isn't that good. He showed glimpses of brilliance early then was exposed as average. He has a big ego, demanding to be the league's highest paid player despite nothing to deserve it. I hope he goes to Ottawa or Montreal so I can see the Argos routinely ruin his playoff plans. Him and Collaros, both. :rockin:

What happens when Ray is either injured or perhaps retires.
He is slow in the pocket, a pylon and cannot take too many hits.
You realize the cupboard is bare.
This after we gave away first the best blue chip player who would have been the MOP last year, Collaros.
Now the second blue chip you want to have him walk.
I don't get it.
All-Star

by drummer_god » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:55 am

You worry about Ray getting injured then mention Collaros - who has been injured in both his years in Hamilton. :roll:
Hall of Famer

by CFL4U » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:24 pm

Sign him TO. Do not let this one get away.

Ray used to be money in the bank, but now looks more like the Canadian dollar. HOF for sure, but that is past performance. If Harris goes, big trouble brews.
Rookie

by DoubleBlue » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:17 pm

It is starting to look like Harris and agent are either waiting to the last minute to resign with the Argos, or he has a better offer from another club when he becomes a free agent.
Nobody tell the Commissioner as he might think there was tampering going on. :)
An appeaser is one who feeds a Crocodile, hoping that it will eat him last. Winston Churchill
All-Star

by pikk » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:08 pm

Has kevin glenn played for TO yet? lol
All-Star

by wallypwd » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:57 pm

:thup:
pikk wrote:Has kevin glenn played for TO yet? lol

YEAH ==HE DID----NOW ARGOS HAVE A# QB'S RAY HARRIS AND ??? with the other camp guys if there is ---how bout bringing back BISH---LOL LOL LOL LMAOF LOL lOL lOl LOL :lol:
Practice Squad

by Argofan_1000 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:51 pm

Gone - but, today Argos signed 2 very good O.L. to protect Ray. They are very good. Coach says they have another good QB prospect on the roster and should have room on the cap to resign some of our own. Ricky will be ready and strong for season start.

Any one know where they pick on the draft
Veteran

by ArgoT » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:27 pm

Horrible move now that it is official.
There is nothing in the cupboard with an aging and brittle Ricky ray, whose best before date has expired.
When you think about the good move to BMO with all of the positives, this is a clear negative.
Moving the team backwards several years.
All-Star

by DoubleBlue » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:01 pm

Argofan_1000 wrote:Gone - but, today Argos signed 2 very good O.L. to protect Ray. They are very good. Coach says they have another good QB prospect on the roster and should have room on the cap to resign some of our own. Ricky will be ready and strong for season start.

Any one know where they pick on the draft

They have the 4th overall pick.
An appeaser is one who feeds a Crocodile, hoping that it will eat him last. Winston Churchill
All-Star

by DoubleBlue » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:04 pm

ArgoT wrote:Horrible move now that it is official.
There is nothing in the cupboard with an aging and brittle Ricky ray, whose best before date has expired.
When you think about the good move to BMO with all of the positives, this is a clear negative.

I wouldn't mind the Argos giving Dan Lefevour a shot at back up now. I always liked his potential. Good size, arm and can run when needed.
All-Star

by ArgoT » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:12 pm

DoubleBlue wrote:
ArgoT wrote:Horrible move now that it is official.

I wouldn't mind the Argos giving Dan Lefevour a shot at back up now. I always liked his potential. Good size, arm and can run when needed.

I agree with you DB.
For me he does have an up side.
Even though he supposedly signed with this alleged new football league, I am sure he could be had.
All-Star

by DoubleBlue » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:43 pm

I don't think the new League isn't going to get off the ground. The big backer has bailed.
All-Star

by Policiious » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:03 pm

Hi everyone, as an American based CFL fan; wanted to make you all aware of some of the Quarterback prospects available in this upcoming draft class. Since almost all CFL quarterbacks matriculated from a US based university, I can offer an informed perspective

Jordan van Laanan has won back to back Harlon Hill awards as Division 2 football's top player. He is only the second QB to win the award I back to back years and the first in 15 yrs. He led the Ferris State football program to the Division 2 playoffs. There are others I will highlight in future posts that should slip through the NFL draft
Rookie

Next