Redblacks locker room sale

Redblacks locker room sale

by RBFan2014 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:49 pm

Missed it, but did anyone get to the locker room sale? Prices in line with last year or higher due to grey cup factor?
Rookie

Re: Redblacks locker room sale

by noback » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:30 pm

My brother ended up going and said prices were in line with last year but because of Winning Grey Cup, there were SLIM pickings on game worn gear. :(
Southsiders Rule --- North Side Still Sucks!
Starter

by BigJoeM » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:47 pm

Received no notice of locker room sale and I am a season ticket holder ? What's up with that .
There was a man who had nothing to hide so he didn't care about privacy and I knew another who had nothing to say so he didn't care about free speech .
Veteran

by noback » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:46 am

Do you get the regular emails from The RedBlacks?

We got our email on Wednesday I think saying it was open to Lumberyard members from 9-11am and general public starting at noon. 8)

I usually get a couple before game day and a survey email after each game asking your thoughts about your game day fan experience. Do you get the advance notice for concerts at TD Place??

If not, I suggest you contact your sales rep and have them check for correct email address.
Starter

by BigJoeM » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:48 pm

noback wrote:Do you get the regular emails from The RedBlacks?

We got our email on Wednesday I think saying it was open to Lumberyard members from 9-11am and general public starting at noon. 8)

I usually get a couple before game day and a survey email after each game asking your thoughts about your game day fan experience. Do you get the advance notice for concerts at TD Place??

If not, I suggest you contact your sales rep and have them check for correct email address.

I get some e mails from the Redblacks but no surveys on fan experience . Not sure what to make of it .
There was a man who had nothing to hide so he didn't care about privacy and I knew another who had nothing to say so he didn't care about free speech .
Veteran

by noback » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:01 pm

Give your sales rep a call. they will get you on the right email lists

They had trouble after the first season for mine. I wasn't getting all the emails either.
I had to call but now I get all the emails and advance notice of concerts and anything else happening at TD Place 8)
Starter

by BigJoeM » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:38 am

noback wrote:Give your sales rep a call. they will get you on the right email lists

They had trouble after the first season for mine. I wasn't getting all the emails either.
I had to call but now I get all the emails and advance notice of concerts and anything else happening at TD Place 8)

Thanks I will check with them and get on the list .
Veteran

by perlman9 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:46 am

If anyone landed and extra Deane jersey or helmet, would LOVE to add it to my Michigan State alumni collection!
Practice Squad