Who Steps Up?

Re: Who Steps Up?

by QQ One-Nine » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:40 pm

slimjim2 wrote:Looks like Keenan LaFrance steps up to be the running back with the loss of Van for 6 games.
He didn't do a bad job last game but he's no Powell or Van.

Think he gets the bulk of the action? Or does Ottawa want to see if they can get Mossis Madu rolling now? Not a lot of time to get up to speed...
“This isn’t about why football doesn’t work in Ottawa,” said (Jeff) Hunt, “It’s more, on a larger scale, why poorly run businesses don’t work anywhere.” Ottawa Business Journal, September 12th, 2013.
All-Star

by slimjim2 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:51 pm

QQ One-Nine wrote:
slimjim2 wrote:Looks like Keenan LaFrance steps up to be the running back with the loss of Van for 6 games.
He didn't do a bad job last game but he's no Powell or Van.

Think he gets the bulk of the action? Or does Ottawa want to see if they can get Mossis Madu rolling now? Not a lot of time to get up to speed...

Grigsby gets the start and Tristan Jackson at KR/PR

http://d3ham790trbkqy.cloudfront.net/wp ... -July8.pdf
All-Star

by BigJoeM » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:39 am

Some nice additions to injuries .

You gotta like what Moses has done so far . Other than that easy end zone drop you have to like Criner as well .

Will we ever get a healthy consistent punter ? Need to get the O line to step up with the injuries piling up .

No addition but Earnest Jackson is one tough son of a gun who impresses me every time I see him play .
There was a man who had nothing to hide so he didn't care about privacy and I knew another who had nothing to say so he didn't care about free speech .
Veteran

by slimjim2 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:55 pm

Earnest Jackson catches every ball thrown his way. Looks like the 4 receivers will all go over 1,000 yards by this weekend. Only one other team has had four 1,000 yard receivers and Ottawa will do it two years in a row.
Ottawa needs to re-sign Jackson, Ellingson and Williams, I think Sinopoli has another year left.
All-Star

by BigJoeM » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:56 pm

RedBlacks played with a lot of heart today . Early stepped up . Madu was a mad man at RB . Burris had some zip on his throws . Last but not least 4 - 1000 yard receivers again this season. :thup:
There was a man who had nothing to hide so he didn't care about privacy and I knew another who had nothing to say so he didn't care about free speech .
Veteran

by BigJoeM » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:20 pm

Grey Cup rematch with the Esks in the East Final .

Not sure what's up with capital tickets but you have to hit a few buttons until you get the seating map for tickets to the play offs .

Still quite a few tickets left ; need to get the word out to get TD Place jumping with another sell out.
Veteran

by BigJoeM » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:38 pm

Great game from the defence , Kienan Lafrance , Tristan Jackson and H Burris .
Veteran

by QQ One-Nine » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:33 pm

BigJoeM wrote:RedBlacks played with a lot of heart today . Early stepped up . Madu was a mad man at RB . Burris had some zip on his throws . Last but not least 4 - 1000 yard receivers again this season. :thup:

Not much is made of it, but while I know he missed a couple of converts, I think Early has hit all his field goal attempts. Nice emergency pickup there.
“This isn’t about why football doesn’t work in Ottawa,” said (Jeff) Hunt, “It’s more, on a larger scale, why poorly run businesses don’t work anywhere.” Ottawa Business Journal, September 12th, 2013.
All-Star

Previous