Another Day, Another QB

Re: Another Day, Another QB

by jamie » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:30 am

Donkey or tail. You can choose.
But its not logical to say ownership to "stay out of personnel decision" unless it agrees with my take.
All-Star

by okie » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:32 am

You guys seem to have forgotten that Jacory Harris has a past with Kavis Reed. Reed was the HC in Edmonton when Harris was on the Practice Roster. Any guess on which other QB from that year's Eskimo roster is currently with the Als? That would be Jonathan Crompton.
All-Star

by jamie » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:37 am

No I haven't forgotten that.
My point is that we should be consistent if we beg for ownership to make decisions on personnel decisions.
All-Star

by HfxTC » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:47 am

okie wrote:You guys seem to have forgotten that Jacory Harris has a past with Kavis Reed. Reed was the HC in Edmonton when Harris was on the Practice Roster. Any guess on which other QB from that year's Eskimo roster is currently with the Als? That would be Jonathan Crompton.

Wasn't missed. This is the same guy who killed his HC career forcing Kerry Joseph down the fans throat. The pattern here is the same that derailed his HC career. If he can't learn from his mistakes, this will end the same way for him but much worse for this franchise.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.
Hall of Famer

by LeStaf » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:47 am

HfxTC wrote:
okie wrote:You guys seem to have forgotten that Jacory Harris has a past with Kavis Reed. Reed was the HC in Edmonton when Harris was on the Practice Roster. Any guess on which other QB from that year's Eskimo roster is currently with the Als? That would be Jonathan Crompton.

Wasn't missed. This is the same guy who killed his HC career forcing Kerry Joseph down the fans throat. The pattern here is the same that derailed his HC career. If he can't learn from his mistakes, this will end the same way for him but much worse for this franchise.

Reed n'aura pas une grande marge de manœuvre. 4 ans de médiocrité ont usé le capital de sympathie des supporteurs. Si les succès ne semblent pas venir, se multiplieront les déserteurs.
For translation ----> http://translate.google.ca/
All-Star

by TimHay » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:09 pm

okie wrote:Harris was actually Cato's hero growing up in Miami.

From Luther Campbell, Cato's coach at Miami Central HS:

"Cato is big in Liberty City, bigger than Teddy Bridgewater, bigger than Jacory Harris, bigger than any quarterback that has come through Liberty City," says Campbell, who calls Cato the king of Liberty City. "Everybody knows Cato. I think if Cato was to get drafted by the Dolphins, there would probably be another 20,000 people buying tickets from Liberty City — more than they would if it was a Bridgewater or a Jacory Harris."
Practice Squad

by Johnny Ticat slayer » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:33 am

TimHay wrote:
okie wrote:Harris was actually Cato's hero growing up in Miami.

From Luther Campbell, Cato's coach at Miami Central HS:

"Cato is big in Liberty City, bigger than Teddy Bridgewater, bigger than Jacory Harris, bigger than any quarterback that has come through Liberty City," says Campbell, who calls Cato the king of Liberty City. "Everybody knows Cato. I think if Cato was to get drafted by the Dolphins, there would probably be another 20,000 people buying tickets from Liberty City — more than they would if it was a Bridgewater or a Jacory Harris."

Hey Tim, if you are in the know, let us know what happens with Cato. Whether he is in football, or transitions to another form of employment, most people here are rooting for him to succeed. :thup:
"Shut up Wesley!" Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7
All-Star

by idealsheldon » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:28 am

Montreal, July 5, 2017 – The Montreal Alouettes announced the following transactions on Wednesday.

Player added to the roster:
Antonio Pipkins (I), QB, Tiffin
I`m not always right, I just think I am.
All-Star

by RichardVeilleux » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:51 am

Someday a QB will have to come off the roster or injured list. A total of 6 now on roster/injured list.

Richard
All-Star

by okie » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:30 am

When the trade with BC was announced in March, the deal was:

To Montreal:
OL Jovan Olafioye + Rights to a Neg List Player

To BC:
Rights to OL David Foucault + OL Vincent Brown

Yesterday, Joey Alfieri mentioned that the neg list player is a QB.
All-Star

by Niagara Als » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:28 pm

Maybe we can give them Alex P?
All-Star

Previous