Démission de Jeffrey Orridge

Démission de Jeffrey Orridge

by LeStaf » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:24 am

La charge du commissaire va prendre fin le 30 juin prochain.

Orridge n'était pas parfait, mais il y a des choses qui ont progressé sous sa gouverne. Je me demande qui la ligue va dénicher pour le remplacer et comment l'intérim sera assuré.
For translation ----> http://translate.google.ca/
All-Star

Re: Démission de Jeffrey Orridge

by LeStaf » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:39 am

Rick Moffatt cabale pour que Herb soit son successeur! :roll: :? :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
For translation ----> http://translate.google.ca/
All-Star

by HfxTC » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:40 am

He did absolutely nothing the grow the league. Cohon handed him a league that was on the upswing and Orridge moved the league back years. Kind of interesting that this happens days after the debacle in Edmonton and just prior to release of SMS audit.

Good riddance.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.
Hall of Famer

by idealsheldon » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:56 am

Best name I can think of as a successor is Keith Pelley, current CEO of PGA European tour.

He knows the CFL landscape having been a former President of the Argos and head of both TSN and Rogers.
"The road to the truth is always under construction."

Memo to self: Keep it short.....Keep it interesting.....No personal attacks.
All-Star

by HfxTC » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:20 am

idealsheldon wrote:Best name I can think of as a successor is Keith Pelley, current CEO of PGA European tour.

He knows the CFL landscape having been a former President of the Argos and head of both TSN and Rogers.

He'll never take that job. Nobody wants this job. You have no budget, no power and have to deal with a bunch of Geriatrics who can't get along on anything except of how much of the pie they can steal from their fellow residents.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.
Hall of Famer

by tony » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:32 pm

HfxTC wrote:He did absolutely nothing the grow the league. Cohon handed him a league that was on the upswing and Orridge moved the league back years. Kind of interesting that this happens days after the debacle in Edmonton and just prior to release of SMS audit.

Good riddance.

Struggled to get last year's GC game sold. In a small venue to boot.
Writing was on the wall.
All-Star