OK! Is it just me?

OK! Is it just me?

by ro1313 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:23 pm

CTV Montreal news, during the sports segment, announced that Durant will make his Alouette debut June 22nd......all the while showing highlights of successful Ham offensive plays! Including a couple of TDs scored against the Als

Is it just me, or is this really stupid?
Hall of Famer

Re: OK! Is it just me?

by HfxTC » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:36 pm

Stupid or Racist :lol: Not sure which.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.
Hall of Famer

by Johnny Ticat slayer » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:42 pm

ro1313 wrote:CTV Montreal news, during the sports segment, announced that Durant will make his Alouette debut June 22nd......all the while showing highlights of successful Ham offensive plays! Including a couple of TDs scored against the Als

Do you mean Tracy Ham?

Either way, it does sound stupid!
"Shut up Wesley!" Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7
All-Star

by LeStaf » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:24 am

ro1313 wrote:CTV Montreal news, during the sports segment, announced that Durant will make his Alouette debut June 22nd......all the while showing highlights of successful Ham offensive plays! Including a couple of TDs scored against the Als

Quelqu'un ici s'attend à ce que les média de Montréal parlent en bien des Alouettes?
For translation ----> http://translate.google.ca/
All-Star