Team dodges first Reed bullet

Re: Team dodges first Reed bullet

by HfxTC » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:18 pm

papazoola wrote:
HfxTC wrote:There are 3 possible landing spots for Durant

Montreal
Winnipeg

Right now it looks like both Nichols and Durant's agent are prepared to wait and see what the other gets from the teams currently holding their rights.

....I'm eliminating Sask. ,if the rumour is true about Durant's comment to a reporter, that he'll never play for the riders again...If true he's done in riderland...

...I believe that Nichols and Durant have the same agent so he should be on top of all the negotiations...Makes it a little difficult for us...

I don't pay any attention to rumors. You think Glenn would have played again for the Bombers ?

If Vertlieb owns both players, he's got you guys by the cohonas.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.
Hall of Famer

by GHT120 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:29 pm

HfxTC wrote:
disciplineandpunish wrote:Of those three teams, we have the strongest group of quarterbacks already under contract. I think we're in a good position.

Both Reed and JC stated goal, in fact Reed's main objective this off season is to add an experienced QB.
Obviously if he can't sign one, it would be a failure of his own objectives.

But I don't recall the objective being to sign a veteran starter.
All-Star

by papazoola » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:15 pm

HfxTC wrote:
I don't pay any attention to rumors. You think Glenn would have played again for the Bombers

.....Depends on the source from where the rumours are emanating I guess...Some are reliable...some not so much....

...No Glenn was not going to be a Bomber in 17'...they're clearing the decks for something :roll:
...one of the most integral parts overlooked in conversation....is to hear what's NOT being said....AnonymousImage
Hall of Famer

by HfxTC » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:01 pm

papazoola wrote:
HfxTC wrote:
I don't pay any attention to rumors. You think Glenn would have played again for the Bombers

.....Depends on the source from where the rumours are emanating I guess...Some are reliable...some not so much....

...No Glenn was not going to be a Bomber in 17'...they're clearing the decks for something :roll:

Clearing the deck by releasing a free agent early ? You can dream about Franklin all you want. I remember you stating the same thing about Reilly. In fact exactly the same thing. :lol:
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.
Hall of Famer

Previous