What An Idiot

Re: What An Idiot

by idealsheldon » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:36 am

I wonder what our favorite Als reporter will say now about all his fake news on the Als being way over the cap.
"The road to the truth is always under construction."

Memo to self: Keep it short.....Keep it interesting.....No personal attacks.
All-Star

by idealsheldon » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:41 am

Well here`s his mea culpa : :roll:

Herb Zurkowsky‏ @HerbZurkowsky1 13m13 minutes ago

#CFL announces no team exceeded the salary cap in 2016. #Als were said to be over most, if not all, of the season but somehow came in under.
"The road to the truth is always under construction."

Memo to self: Keep it short.....Keep it interesting.....No personal attacks.
All-Star

by GHT120 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:47 pm

idealsheldon wrote:I wonder what our favorite Als reporter will say now about all his fake news on the Als being way over the cap.

#CFL announces no team exceeded the salary cap in 2016. #Als were said to be over most, if not all, of the season but somehow came in under.

He will infer that he was right and there is something shady about the CFL's announcement.
All-Star

by LeStaf » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:23 pm

GHT120 wrote:
idealsheldon wrote:I wonder what our favorite Als reporter will say now about all his fake news on the Als being way over the cap.

He will infer that he was right and there is something shady about the CFL's announcement.

Personne ne peut être au-dessus du plafond salarial toute la saison et finir sous le plafond. Cette antinomie montre que Herb essaie de noyer le poisson alors que, manifestement, il était dans le champ. Le dépassement du plafond salarial ne peut survenir qu'avant la fin de la saison, mais à moins que toute l'équipe soit complètement sur l'acide, pas en septembre. Herb patine, et il patine mal.
For translation ----> http://translate.google.ca/
All-Star

by HfxTC » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:21 pm

Its time for someone else to cover the Als. Let's repatriate the young guy from Hamilton.
Coverage of that football team is pathetic.
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.
Hall of Famer

Previous