SK/CGY Officiating

Discussion of technique and strategy.

Re: SK/CGY Officiating

by Paulback22 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:19 pm

First.....don't care about the "S"
Second...don't care about the profile, I am reading what you are writing not looking to take long walks down the beach with you(you might want to stick to facebook for that)
Third.....check out his writing

Lastly.......You keep responding on a stream that I started so I will defend myself on it. Feel free to stop anytime...like now. Easy way for you two to stop me.....make this the last entry.
Rookie

by Jakob7 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:22 pm

its the internet? if i wanted to waste my time writing essays and editing what im saying well...i would...but im not going to cause i really dont want to. either way if you think im an idiot dl the rule book and prove this to me cause i garuntee you, it wont help your arguement. also...the last sentence you are too "scholarly" to understand...if your team was not in over time than you would not have to worry about that call being made. was that easier to understand?
"caps lock = cruise control for cool" ~ Grims
Veteran

by Paulback22 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:02 am

Jakob you are 100% correct......if you want to come off like an idiot you have every right to.

So lets get to your posting......."if you think im an idiot dl the rule book and prove this to me" and my response from my post on Oct 18th.."And lets not point to the allmighty rule book because these refs screw up all the time and blatantly. For example.....if the refs called the recievers everytime they were across the line of scrimmage before the snap then these games would be 5 hours long. Obviously offside all day long but when they are 3yds down field they call it because then they are REALLY OFFSIDE(I don't see the difference in the allmighty rulebook)!" Therefore "all" calls are at the discretion of the refs and they are "not" bound by the rule book.

Next statement..."if your team was not in over time than you would not have to worry about that call being made. was that easier to understand?"....... yes that was easier to understand and now my response from my post on Oct 26th.."I am a Lions fan(try to read the whole article you are responding to) and you didn't hear me complaining about the call in the Lions game referring to that hit did you?"

I cannot believe that you waited 16 days to find out what you would already know if you paid attention to my postings as we went along.
Last edited by Chief on Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Leave the insults out, and instead of telling others not to respond, why don't you try holding your tongue.
Rookie

by Jakob7 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:59 am

you have little to no football sense. also if your a lions fan why dont you ***** about the game that you stole from the als....oh know wait its in the calgary ssk game that the reffing is bad. your a joke. you have nothing constructive to share on your own topic. your wrong and you wont let it go. the call was the right call according to the "all mighty" rule book. but you claim that this is irrelevant...how would you like the game to be called? however the ref feels. they wrote the rule book for a VERY obvious reason. you sir are only looking for a reason to try and attack someone...on the internet? you have no common sense and refuse to listen to reason. not from me but from everyone else on here who told you that you were wrong but you wont admit it. its really sad
Veteran

by Paulback22 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:34 am

Tom please don't be angry with me. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

It was a nice touch to include yourself as the voice of reason on the side of "everyone" else on here. You really gave me my laugh for the day.

Have a good one Tom.
Rookie

by Jakob7 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:25 pm

exactly backed into a corner and act like an idiot...nothing you said was either funny or constructive. congratulations youve only made yourself look desperate on a topic you started
Veteran

by Chief » Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:02 pm

Since this is no longer about the game, you two can take it to private message.
2015 Grey Cup Champions

Site Staff

Previous