CFL problems

Discussion of technique and strategy.

Re: CFL problems

by corneliusduke » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:46 pm

I agree with your original point Paul about the officials. It has been a soar point in the CFL for years, and the CFL just puts the fingers in their ears and says "We don't hear a thing". When they just nail one team in a Grey Cup game it makes for very bad football, and not very entertaining at all. Even in the regular season you can expect to see that flag 20 or more times each game no matter who's playing. To me it shows a true lack of professionalism in the CFL, it will eventually kill the league. The other league avgs out maybe 10 total for combined teams. The CFL has try and figure this out before it's too late. Are the players here that bad, or is it the officiating. It has to be one or the other, you just can't continue the same, "Hear no evil, See no evil, or Speak no evil" attitude forever.
Practice Squad

by Niagara Als » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:20 am

Tackles Sacks Interceptions
30 5 16 Smith
29 6 1 grant
14 5 4 Casey
All-Star

by Niagara Als » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:23 am

Tackles sacks tds
33 3 4 smith
22 4 3 casey
All-Star

by Niagara Als » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:29 am

Tackles Interceptions sacks
12 45 5 smith
4 22 65

I am testing the stats section tabulate to see if it will present compatible stats. Looks like the answer is
no.
All-Star

by CatsFaninOttawa » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:25 pm

Niagara Als wrote:
Code: Select all
Tackles       Interceptions         sacks
   12                45                5       smith
    4                22               65       jones

I am testing the stats section tabulate to see if it will present compatible stats. Looks like the answer is
no.

While it isn't pretty, you can use the code feature ( </> button) to create tables. You need to format it in Notepad or something similar using a monospaced font, and then paste it between the code tags.
All-Star

by Mark » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:10 pm

CatsFaninOttawa wrote:
Niagara Als wrote:

no.

While it isn't pretty, you can use the code feature ( </> button) to create tables. You need to format it in Notepad or something similar using a monospaced font, and then paste it between the code tags.

I swear that I'll figure out what this means someday. I've always wanted to paste tables here. I wonder what the Mac equivalent of Notepad is.
All-Star

by CatsFaninOttawa » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:56 am

Mark wrote:
CatsFaninOttawa wrote:
Niagara Als wrote:

no.

I swear that I'll figure out what this means someday. I've always wanted to paste tables here. I wonder what the Mac equivalent of Notepad is.

You could use any word processor to do this - just select a monospaced font (e.g. Courier), and use spaces, not tabs, to align the columns. Then just copy/paste the aligned text between the [ code ] and [ /code ] (minus the spaces) from the </> button.
All-Star

Previous