NFL in deep doodoo

Re: NFL in deep doodoo

by HfxTC » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:44 pm

pigseye2015 wrote:And had the league complied with the Federal Laws and not given these players pain-killers, they would be suing for undue pain and suffering as a result. :thdn:

You really believe what you just wrote ?
Everything I write is just an opinion formed from various sources. Some more reliable than others, it is expressed as a composite of facts, innuendos, emotions, personal experiences and complete fabulation into a gumbo for entertainment purposes alone.
Hall of Famer

by pigseye2015 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:51 pm

HfxTC wrote:
pigseye2015 wrote:And had the league complied with the Federal Laws and not given these players pain-killers, they would be suing for undue pain and suffering as a result. :thdn:

Here's how the allegations in the SOC would have read:

"The League, Teams and their medical staff, conspired to save themselves millions of dollars in prescription drug charges by with-holding or limiting the painkillers and anti-inflammatories that would have alleviated the players suffering and prevented long term effects of the injuries that they now are suffering"
Starter

by Paolo X » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:20 am

pigseye2015 wrote:
HfxTC wrote:

Here's how the allegations in the SOC would have read:

"The League, Teams and their medical staff, conspired to save themselves millions of dollars in prescription drug charges by with-holding or limiting the painkillers and anti-inflammatories that would have alleviated the players suffering and prevented long term effects of the injuries that they now are suffering"

And there is another example of what is wrong with the American legal system - the attorneys would win said cases either way and both sides are almost always paid. :thdn:
All-Star

by Aerial » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:11 am

Doesn't surprise me though that the NFL would do this, they have to keep as many of their stars on the field performing to keep the money tree growing. Football is, as we know, a very violent sport that causes a lot of injuries.
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” - Oscar Wilde
All-Star

Previous