Annual Super Bowl World Championship boycott

Re: Annual Super Bowl World Championship boycott

by ArgoT » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:33 pm

Good man rcon, I will try to find the GC in my pvr.
All-Star

by TravelPat1 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:53 pm

Wow! The underdog Falcons blowing the Pats away. 21 - 0 late in the first half.
All-Star

by Aerial » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:14 pm

Falcons making Brady look like a mere human. And that is with some stupid defensive penalties on the part of the Falcons.
Resilience is accepting your new reality, even if it's less good than the one you had before - Elizabeth Edwards
All-Star

by Argonauts est.1873 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:58 pm

Oh it's Super alright. This game looks like T Rumps first two weeks in office, CRAAAAAP!!!!
Rescue the sunken 'Good Ship Argonaut' and restore her in 2017, PLEASE!!!!

Stay in Canada, spend in Canada!!!!!
All-Star

by Aerial » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:18 pm

Trump made a phone call at halftime and told his buddy Brady to smarten up and I guess it worked! :wink:
Resilience is accepting your new reality, even if it's less good than the one you had before - Elizabeth Edwards
All-Star

by Aerial » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:26 pm

Trump wins, holy crap the far left is going to start some more violence, mark my words! :o :D
All-Star

by Argonauts est.1873 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:31 pm

From a crap game to an instant classing and best Super Bowl ever. I'm very proud to be a Michigan Wolverine fan who's team supplied the NFL with the best qb of all time!!!! Man Brady gets ripped by everyone well they can't deflate that fifth Super Bowl title. Atlanta will be rioting tonight after the worst collapse in NFL history. hahaha, What a comeback and hell I'm a Viking fan.
Rescue the sunken 'Good Ship Argonaut' and restore her in 2017, PLEASE!!!!

Stay in Canada, spend in Canada!!!!!
All-Star

by ryan3434 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:09 pm

Just wow.. What a game.

Brady is just not human..even when he is struggling he will find ways to win... Except against my Giants ;)

Pure entertainment this game was.
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
Hall of Famer

by TravelPat1 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:22 pm

Yup - it's always good when Pats win (says this Pat). :P Feel bad for the Falcons and Atlanta area fans. Teams from the Boston area have had an awful lot of championships to celebrate the last 10 - 15 years.

That was an incredible comeback. A SUPER Super Bowl with Tom Brady cementing his reputation as perhaps the best QB of all time.

And even a superb halftime performance by Lady Gaga in which she managed to actually sing (instead of lip synch), dance and give a good performance while still managing to keep her fans happy by getting in some subtle political digs at the same time - yet she kept those subtle enough to not take away from the entertainment factor or tick people off.

rcon and ArgoT - you missed one heck of a sporting event!
All-Star

by jamie » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:38 am

Helluva 4 Q. Yup Brady is the greatest IMO, supplanting Montana?

Gaga was very good. I thought it was live too but found that hard to believe given her gymnastics and athleticism. You figure that was all live hey?.

I have had time liking her until I got dragged to a show and saw an unplugged series of songs. Just her and a guitar. Then piano. Kind of converted me. She's Julliard trained I believe too.
All-Star

by Aerial » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:05 am

She is talented at what she does but certainly it's not the type of music I'm interested in in the least to purchase or eve load up on YouTube, mind you I'm 60 and the organizers booking her weren't the least bit interested in what a 60 year old thinks. :wink: But a good theatrical type show from the few minutes I watched of halftime while listening as well.

Will go down as maybe the best SB of all time though, unreal comeback but yes, nothing surprises me with Brady at the helm.
All-Star

by ryan3434 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:45 am

jamie wrote:Helluva 4 Q. Yup Brady is the greatest IMO, supplanting Montana?

Way to hard to make a case for Montana being goat anymore.
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
Hall of Famer

by TravelPat1 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:15 am

jamie wrote:Gaga was very good. I thought it was live too but found that hard to believe given her gymnastics and athleticism. You figure that was all live hey?.

I have had time liking her until I got dragged to a show and saw an unplugged series of songs. Just her and a guitar. Then piano. Kind of converted me. She's Julliard trained I believe too.

I think unlike other Super Bowl halftime shows her mic was live the entire time - although undoubtedly at some of the most intense physical parts of the performance a voice track of her pre-recorded likely played to augment her live voice somewhat.
All-Star

by DAN38 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:20 am

Aerial wrote:She is talented at what she does but certainly it's not the type of music I'm interested in in the least to purchase or eve load up on YouTube, mind you I'm 60 and the organizers booking her weren't the least bit interested in what a 60 year old thinks. :wink: But a good theatrical type show from the few minutes I watched of halftime while listening as well.

Will go down as maybe the best SB of all time though, unreal comeback but yes, nothing surprises me with Brady at the helm.

Ya, we come from an age when all a good singer needed was a mic.
Si vis pacem... para bellum
All-Star

by Liquor Kitty » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:33 am

DAN38 wrote:
Aerial wrote:She is talented at what she does but certainly it's not the type of music I'm interested in in the least to purchase or eve load up on YouTube, mind you I'm 60 and the organizers booking her weren't the least bit interested in what a 60 year old thinks. :wink: But a good theatrical type show from the few minutes I watched of halftime while listening as well.

Ya, we come from an age when all a good singer needed was a mic.

Connie Francis? :cry:
Veteran

PreviousNext