Any CHL fans on here?

Re: Any CHL fans on here?

by -Hammer- » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:33 pm

drummer_god wrote:Rogers TV London 510 shows all the Knights games unless Sportsnet is airing it nationally instead.

Some of the Knight's road games are in arenas without HD cameras, so the broadcast is grainy. Those games, I cannot sit through.

This is true, I know Cable 14 broadcasts in HD, but when they go to play in Subbury or the Soo, the picture quality is usually a mess.
Les Tigre-Chats de Hamilton - Naufrage des navires depuis 1869
All-Star

by EastVanMark » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:12 pm

Followed the CHL until it folded in 2014'. The Youngstown Steelhounds were my favorite team.
All-Star

by Argonauts est.1873 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:10 am

Petes games are all on Cogeco Cable but we live where we need a dish and don't get coverage.

CHL didn't fold.
Rescue the sunken 'Good Ship Argonaut' and restore her in 2017, PLEASE!!!!

Stay in Canada, spend in Canada!!!!!
All-Star

by BigJoeM » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:24 am

I think he means the Central Hockey league folded . I think a few still refer to the league as OHA , QMJHL etc.. instead of CHL . I think CJHL would have been a better moniker but it's used for tier two Jr A .

Major Junior Hockey League for me because it includes American teams maybe better suited but hey it's not really an issue for me just throwing it out there as a conversation piece .
There was a man who had nothing to hide so he didn't care about privacy and I knew another who had nothing to say so he didn't care about free speech .
Veteran

by sambo42 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:16 am

I used to have Moose Jaw Warrior season tickets... but we gave those up. I went to a game last weekend, and I am going to their game tomorrow night vs. the Regina Pats... home & home series, should be good games... especially since the teams are 1-2 in the standings in the WHL's East Division. I was hoping to take the fan bus to Regina for tonight's game, but they are all full... only way I can get a seat is if someone cancels... its $30 I believe for the bus trip to Regina, and there will be one next weekend that goes to Swift Current, and its $45... I'm undecided on that one...
ryan3434: gandhi was a black hating racist
Hall of Famer

by drummer_god » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:28 pm

Listening to the Sting drop game 3 to Erie to fall to 0-3 in the series.

The Bulldogs have a surprising 2-0 series lead on Kingston.

London is tied 1-1 with Windsor.
Hall of Famer

Previous