What Made You Happy Today? (25 Words or Less)

Re: What Made You Happy Today? (25 Words or Less)

by ryan3434 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:50 pm

KevinRiley2 wrote:
ryan3434 wrote:Doing nothing is what i like to do

Not me. I need something to break up my days. Swimming usually does it. A few hours in the pool makes a world of difference.

We can trade. Ill do nothing you be a dispatcher.. Gotta warn yah though Fridays are stressers
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
All-Star

by Preisst » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:46 pm

The Rangers taking the lead over the Montreal hockey team has made me really happy. I'll be even more gleeful when the Montreal hockey team loses the game....... :rockin:
"It is a sign of strength, not of weakness, to admit that you don't know all the answers." --John P. Lougbrane

ppull rulz!!!!
Starter

by oo DAWG oo » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:53 pm

ryan3434 wrote:
KevinRiley2 wrote:

Not me. I need something to break up my days. Swimming usually does it. A few hours in the pool makes a world of difference.

We can trade. Ill do nothing you be a dispatcher.. Gotta warn yah though Fridays are stressers

You can trade me Ryan ...i could sit around all day telling people where to go.... :lol:
All-Star

by KevinRiley2 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:12 pm

ryan3434 wrote:
KevinRiley2 wrote:

No stress please.
All-Star

by ryan3434 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:47 pm

oo DAWG oo wrote:You can trade me Ryan ...i could sit around all day telling people where to go.... :lol:

Haha.. When you put it that way

All-Star

by KevinRiley2 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:15 pm

Happy Easter, boys.
All-Star

by oo DAWG oo » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:26 pm

KevinRiley2 wrote:Happy Easter, boys.

Pfft took ya long enough ...easter almost over
All-Star

by oo DAWG oo » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:27 pm

Happy easter back at ya kevin
All-Star

by KevinRiley2 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:32 pm

oo DAWG oo wrote:Happy easter back at ya kevin

Thanks! :)

oo DAWG oo wrote:Happy easter back at ya kevin

I was worried someone would take exception to it and give the Mods a hard time.
All-Star

by TravelPat1 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:16 pm

Happy Easter! (I'll go with the pagan festivals origin/Easter Bunny version of the holiday to avoid religious talk.) :-)

Lots of fun with family today, some ziplining, lots of food and drink - and Dawg - even some shooting fun - albeit with a BB gun rifle. :P
All-Star

by PTBO Dave » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:59 am

TravelPat1 wrote:Happy Easter! (I'll go with the pagan festivals origin/Easter Bunny version of the holiday to avoid religious talk.) :-)

Lots of fun with family today, some ziplining, lots of food and drink - and Dawg - even some shooting fun - albeit with a BB gun rifle. :P

If the drink came first, I can just imagine the ziplining and shooting becoming a combined actdivity. Yee-haw!

But in all seriousness, I hope you weren't hunting rabbits on Easter! :lol:
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
All-Star

by oo DAWG oo » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:16 am

TravelPat1 wrote:Happy Easter! (I'll go with the pagan festivals origin/Easter Bunny version of the holiday to avoid religious talk.) :-)

You'll shoot your eye out !!!
lol
All-Star

by oo DAWG oo » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:10 pm

Well seems like our football stadium made the list of bucket list experiences...thats right Everbank Field home of the Jacksonville Jaguars is something everyone must see (the football team not so much).
Awesome stadium tho ...great food services (sorry ti-cat fans :P ) largest video soreboards (in HD) and when your tired of watching the Jags lose head on up to one of the two pools and watch some bikini clad women go for a swim......
http://www.espn.com/blog/jacksonville-jaguars/post/_/id/21338/travel-channel-calls-everbank-field-a-bucket-list-item-for-football-fans
All-Star

by ryan3434 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:33 am

oo DAWG oo wrote:Well seems like our football stadium made the list of bucket list experiences...thats right Everbank Field home of the Jacksonville Jaguars is something everyone must see (the football team not so much).
Awesome stadium tho ...great food services (sorry ti-cat fans :P ) largest video soreboards (in HD) and when your tired of watching the Jags lose head on up to one of the two pools and watch some bikini clad women go for a swim......
http://www.espn.com/blog/jacksonville-jaguars/post/_/id/21338/travel-channel-calls-everbank-field-a-bucket-list-item-for-football-fans

We had you beat.. There use to be a hot tub in the endzone at old ivor wynne.

In before anyone pops off about our women havin no teeth or 7 fingers or w/e lol

My bucket list has me going to watch my giants

All-Star

by oo DAWG oo » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:41 am

This more made me LOL than made me happy...
Someone selling canadian coins two dollar coins loonies and 3 quarters worth $10.75 for 15 dollars on ebay..
http://m.ebay.com/itm/10-75-WORTH-OF-CANADIAN-MONEY-/262903604863?hash=item3d3646a67f%3Ag%3AazkAAOSwo4pYD3Ty
If this sells i just found a way to make money ....RYAN HURRY SEND ME THAT PLASTIC MONEY LOL
All-Star

PreviousNext