Donald Trump Jr Releases His Emails

Re: Donald Trump Jr Releases His Emails

by West » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:54 pm

For the reasons you outlined Beagle i don't think Trump has much to worry about. Clinton and the Democraps are worse than Russia and people are waking up to the fake news msm who have been colluding with Hollywood and colleges to push an agenda most people are beginning to reject down there.
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 3538
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:20 am

Re: Donald Trump Jr Releases His Emails

by KevinRiley2 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:04 pm

West wrote:For the reasons you outlined Beagle i don't think Trump has much to worry about. Clinton and the Democraps are worse than Russia and people are waking up to the fake news msm who have been colluding with Hollywood and colleges to push an agenda most people are beginning to reject down there.

Trump has nothing to worry about. They will NEVER find enough GOP Senators to remove him from office.

The only thing the Dems can do is keep finding dirt to ensure he gets (close to) nothing done. So far, it has worked wonderfully.
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 8643
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:46 pm

Re: Donald Trump Jr Releases His Emails

by KevinRiley2 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:08 pm

Have to admit, I'd miss Trump if he was gone. This has been the MOST fun 6 months of politics I can remember.
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 8643
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:46 pm

Re: Donald Trump Jr Releases His Emails

by West » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:15 pm

Well the wall is about to be built with the House announcing a spending plan, the market (which many Democraps wrongly said would take a hit) is up 17 percent, China is now open to American beef (which in turn is good for Canada), NAFTA talks are about to get under way, the job market is surpassing expectations. The travel ban now in effect.

He wasn't elected because he's a nice guy. He was elected to create jobs and stop the leftist insanity. Which he's shone a light on a crooked media.

Good for him.
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 3538
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:20 am

Re: Donald Trump Jr Releases His Emails

by Chestmaster » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:42 pm

KevinRiley2 wrote:Have to admit, I'd miss Trump if he was gone. This has been the MOST fun 6 months of politics I can remember.

I bet weve had more fun than you with trump as POTUS lol
Rookie
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:43 pm

Re: Donald Trump Jr Releases His Emails

by Chestmaster » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:44 pm

West wrote:Well the wall is about to be built with the House announcing a spending plan, the market (which many Democraps wrongly said would take a hit) is up 17 percent, China is now open to American beef (which in turn is good for Canada), NAFTA talks are about to get under way, the job market is surpassing expectations. The travel ban now in effect.

He wasn't elected because he's a nice guy. He was elected to create jobs and stop the leftist insanity. Which he's shone a light on a crooked media.

Good for him.
only hes created actual left insanity...

Thank you God Emporor Trump
Rookie
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:43 pm

Re: Donald Trump Jr Releases His Emails

by KevinRiley2 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:59 pm

Chestmaster wrote:
West wrote:Well the wall is about to be built with the House announcing a spending plan, the market (which many Democraps wrongly said would take a hit) is up 17 percent, China is now open to American beef (which in turn is good for Canada), NAFTA talks are about to get under way, the job market is surpassing expectations. The travel ban now in effect.

He wasn't elected because he's a nice guy. He was elected to create jobs and stop the leftist insanity. Which he's shone a light on a crooked media.

Good for him.
only hes created actual left insanity...

Thank you God Emporor Trump

A Lefties Point Of View (that I agree with) :

* The Wall will not be built, or, if it is, it will be minor compared to what was promised.
* Everyone has a spending plan... even me!
* The Stock Market tripled under Obama!
* Obama took the country out recession and created 11.3 million new jobs.
* Travel Ban took 6 months.
* The crooked media is driving Trump crazy. :rockin:
Last edited by KevinRiley2 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 8643
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:46 pm

Re: Donald Trump Jr Releases His Emails

by beaglehound » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:01 pm

Kevin,

You stated: "The only thing the Dems can do is keep finding dirt to ensure he gets (close to) nothing done. So far, it has worked wonderfully."

But earlier you stated:

"If their goal is to get something accomplished, they need to get rid of this clown because, after 6 months, he has truly done nothing."

When I posted the many things he got done in just his first 3 months in office you poo pooed it by saying: "Many, myself included, feel he has accomplished next to nothing."

So please explain something. In your opinion Trump has accomplished "next to nothing" in his first 6 months but now you are saying that that is a good thing? And you are hoping the Dems keep finding more dirt so that he gets close to nothing done? I don't understand your logic?

You are indicting Trump by accusing him of getting nothing done. You are implying that he's getting nothing done because he is incompetent. But what you have now implied is that the reason he's getting nothing done isn't because he's incompetent but because the Dems continue to run interference. So, I guess what you are really saying is that it is the Dems fault and not Trump's alleged incompetence. Welcome to the right! :wink:
"Peace is not the absence of conflict in life but the ability to cope with it."
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 5026
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:41 pm

Re: Donald Trump Jr Releases His Emails

by KevinRiley2 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:07 pm

beaglehound wrote:Kevin,

You stated: "The only thing the Dems can do is keep finding dirt to ensure he gets (close to) nothing done. So far, it has worked wonderfully."

But earlier you stated:

"If their goal is to get something accomplished, they need to get rid of this clown because, after 6 months, he has truly done nothing."

When I posted the many things he got done in just his first 3 months in office you poo pooed it by saying: "Many, myself included, feel he has accomplished next to nothing."

So please explain something. In your opinion Trump has accomplished "next to nothing" in his first 6 months but now you are saying that that is a good thing? And you are hoping the Dems keep finding more dirt so that he gets close to nothing done? I don't understand your logic?

You are indicting Trump by accusing him of getting nothing done. You are implying that he's getting nothing done because he is incompetent. But what you have now implied is that the reason he's getting nothing done isn't because he's incompetent but because the Dems continue to run interference. So, I guess what you are really saying is that it is the Dems fault and not Trump's alleged incompetence. Welcome to the right! :wink:

When the Righties tell me what Trump has accomplished, I see :

* A bunch of Executive Orders, which anyone could sign, and have no teeth;
* A health care plan that has still not passed;
* A wall that is not being built;
* A tax plan that has gone no where;
* A travel ban that took multiple tries and 6 months.

As for hoping Trump continues to get nothing done... I don't believe his policies are good for the average man or the poor. As a poor person myself (wink), I hope that never ends.

I think Trump is incompetent, and the Dems have done a great job of interference. Together, little has been done. :rockin:
Last edited by KevinRiley2 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 8643
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:46 pm

Re: Donald Trump Jr Releases His Emails

by KevinRiley2 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:09 pm

I know the Righties believe Trump has gotten a lot done. I also know I will not be able to convince them otherwise.

I believe Trump has gotten little done and the Right will not convince me otherwise.

We can agree to disagree. :)
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 8643
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:46 pm

Re: Donald Trump Jr Releases His Emails

by beaglehound » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:18 pm

"I think Trump is incompetent, and the Dems have done a great job of interference. Together, little has been done"

Not logical. While I don't agree with your perception that he hasn't gotten much done in his first 6 months in office you cannot say the guy isn't getting anything done because he's incompetent if the reason he's not getting anything done is because the Dems continue to sabotage or run interference whenever he tries to get things done.
"Peace is not the absence of conflict in life but the ability to cope with it."
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 5026
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:41 pm

Re: Donald Trump Jr Releases His Emails

by KevinRiley2 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:20 pm

beaglehound wrote:"I think Trump is incompetent, and the Dems have done a great job of interference. Together, little has been done"

Not logical. While I don't agree with your perception that he hasn't gotten much done in his first 6 months in office you cannot say the guy isn't getting anything done because he's incompetent if the reason he's not getting anything done is because the Dems continue to sabotage or run interference whenever he tries to get things done.

I think it's a combination of both. But I am willing to say it's just because Trump is incompetent. :)
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 8643
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:46 pm

Re: Donald Trump Jr Releases His Emails

by beaglehound » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:42 pm

KevinRiley2 wrote:
beaglehound wrote:"I think Trump is incompetent, and the Dems have done a great job of interference. Together, little has been done"

Not logical. While I don't agree with your perception that he hasn't gotten much done in his first 6 months in office you cannot say the guy isn't getting anything done because he's incompetent if the reason he's not getting anything done is because the Dems continue to sabotage or run interference whenever he tries to get things done.

I think it's a combination of both. But I am willing to say it's just because Trump is incompetent. :)


:D Too late! The cat's out of the bag. You already said it's because the Dems are doing a beautiful job keeping him from getting things done and you're happy about it. I guess what you're saying is that as long as he appears to be getting nothing done [as far as you're concerned] then it confirms in your mind that he's an incompetent president. That part would be logical. It would make sense then why you are hopeful that the Dems can find as much dirt on the guy so they can bring the country to a stand still but it doesn't change what you you have implied about who is to blame when it comes to making progress.

I need to take a tylenol. You have given me headache. You sound like a politician. Is there something you're not telling me? How can you say you are willing to say "it's because Trump is incompetent" and but also say you believe it's a combination of Trump and the Dems in the same paragraph? Oh man. Have a big piece of cheese cake.
"Peace is not the absence of conflict in life but the ability to cope with it."
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 5026
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:41 pm

Re: Donald Trump Jr Releases His Emails

by KevinRiley2 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:45 pm

beaglehound wrote:
KevinRiley2 wrote:
beaglehound wrote:"I think Trump is incompetent, and the Dems have done a great job of interference. Together, little has been done"

Not logical. While I don't agree with your perception that he hasn't gotten much done in his first 6 months in office you cannot say the guy isn't getting anything done because he's incompetent if the reason he's not getting anything done is because the Dems continue to sabotage or run interference whenever he tries to get things done.

I think it's a combination of both. But I am willing to say it's just because Trump is incompetent. :)


:D Too late! The cat's out of the bag. You already said it's because the Dems are doing a beautiful job keeping him from getting things done and you're happy about it. I guess what you're saying is that as long as he appears to be getting nothing done [as far as you're concerned] then it confirms in your mind that he's an incompetent president. That part would be logical. It would make sense then why you are hopeful that the Dems can find as much dirt on the guy so they can bring the country to a stand still but it doesn't change what you you have implied about who is to blame when it comes to making progress.

I need to take a tylenol. You have given me headache. You sound like a politician. Is there something you're not telling me? How can you say you are willing to say "it's because Trump is incompetent" and but also say you believe it's a combination of Trump and the Dems in the same paragraph? Oh man. Have a big piece of cheese cake.

:lol:

I don't think what I've said is illogical, I just think it's both. :)

With McCain out for 4 weeks minimum, Obama-Care is still the LAW OF THE LAND!!! :rockin:

Bring Back NO DRAMA OBAMA!!!!
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 8643
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:46 pm

Re: Donald Trump Jr Releases His Emails

by KevinRiley2 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:27 pm

I did not read the article but, supposedly, there is a Canadian connection...

Opinion: The connections between Donald Trump Jr., Russia and Canada

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/opi ... spartanntp
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 8643
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:46 pm

PreviousNext

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests