Liberals break the law for khadr

Liberals break the law for khadr

by argonaut11xx » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:00 am

We now live in a country where the liberal/trudeau government collude secretly and fraudulently to defeat a grieving widows RIGHTFUL LEGAL claim over Radical Islamic Terrorist and Murderer khadr's 10.5 million dollars.
Attachments
DETgCVMWsAM8JNg.jpg
Last edited by argonaut11xx on Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
STICKS AND STONES MAY BRAKE MY BONES, BUT NAMES WILL NEVER HURT ME ...don't need a "safe space" ever...
Starter

Re: Liberals brake the law for khadr

by DAN38 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:07 am

Glad to see you're back Argo. Hope your opinion doesn't get deleted. :roll:
Si vis pacem... para bellum
All-Star

by alphamale111 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:16 am

The liberals are slowing down the law?
Veteran

by argonaut11xx » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:39 am

WOW, a room fully of looney left English teachers, no wonder Canada is going into the toilet.

‘We’re being slapped in the face’: Veterans protest Omar Khadr settlement in Halifax

These folks are REAL Canadians, and we give a RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORIST and admitted MURDERER 10.5 mil?

trudeau your a bigger idiot than your lousy father. 2 WORST PM's in the history of Canada

But everyone knows that justine is pandering to the islamic vote.

The way that this embarrassment of a government has helped LOSER khadr hide from his LEGAL debt is sick.
STICKS AND STONES MAY BRAKE MY BONES, BUT NAMES WILL NEVER HURT ME ...don't need a "safe space" ever...
Starter

by West » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:03 am

argonaut11xx wrote:trudeau your a bigger idiot than your lousy father. 2 WORST PM's in the history of Canada

:thup:
All-Star

by alphamale111 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:45 am

argonaut11xx wrote:WOW, a room fully of looney left English teachers, no wonder Canada is going into the toilet.

‘We’re being slapped in the face’: Veterans protest Omar Khadr settlement in Halifax

These folks are REAL Canadians, and we give a RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORIST and admitted MURDERER 10.5 mil?

trudeau your a bigger idiot than your lousy father. 2 WORST PM's in the history of Canada

But everyone knows that justine is pandering to the islamic vote.

The way that this embarrassment of a government has helped LOSER khadr hide from his LEGAL debt is sick.

No - Canada's heading down the toilet because the same education system generating people who can't tell the difference between "you're" and "your", "break" and brake", "there", "they're" and "their" is the same system that failed to teach students how government and the legal system works. You don't even know which civil rights you have are being broken. You also don't seem to be aware how a legal award in the USA is affected by a judgement made by the courts in Canada.
Veteran

Re: Liberals break the law for khadr

by argonaut11xx » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:06 pm

khadr is an admitted MURDERER

khadr is a RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORIST

khadr is a LOSER

khadr is not even a real man, for if he was he would pay his LEGAL debt.

khadr must have no soul, how could he even accept his money without massive guilt?

khadr is on the Charles Manson level of evil.

I had hoped he would have done the right thing, and paid the widow of his murder victim.

I'd bet he will take the taxpayers money, and leave Canada soon.
Starter

by alphamale111 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:27 pm

argonaut11xx wrote:khadr is an admitted MURDERER

khadr is a LOSER

khadr must have no soul, how could he even accept his money without massive guilt?

I had hoped he would have done the right thing, and paid the widow of his murder victim.

Rinse and repeat...
Veteran

by argonaut11xx » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:40 pm

alphamale111 wrote:

khadr is a LOSER

Rinse and repeat...

Digest it, as its the truth.
The legal opinion posted above gives this soulless loser an easy out. I wonder how long before he leaves Canada.
Starter

by alphamale111 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:02 pm

argonaut11xx wrote:
alphamale111 wrote:

khadr is a LOSER

Rinse and repeat...

Digest it, as its the truth.
The legal opinion posted above gives this soulless loser an easy out. I wonder how long before he leaves Canada.

Legal opinion of whom? Not the Supreme court...
Veteran

by argonaut11xx » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:16 pm

Have to take my puppy out for a pee and khadr.
Starter

by ro1313 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:18 pm

Where exactly did the liberals break the law?

Don't take my question to be support of the payment, but nothing they did breaks any law
Hall of Famer

by argonaut11xx » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:22 pm

In a nutshell,

When the widow of the murdered soldier found out that there was a 10.5 million dollar taxpayer payout to the radical islamic terrorist loser, they had an order, but when trudeau/libs found out they made sure khadr got the millions before he was served.

Very much collusion, very crappy, typical trudeau. screw the widow, pay the radical islamic terrorist murderer loser.

Otherwise if served, the funds would have been frozen, or placed in a trust.

The libs and justine did a backdoor move to ensure the loser khadr could get out of his legal debt.
Starter

by ro1313 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:48 pm

Before I say anything, let me say again That I do not support the payment made

First off, its not screw the widow, her husband joined the US army knowing the risks and bottom line is that he was killed in battle.

I am sure we all know the government was going to lose the 20 million dollar suit...not 10 20, because our court system is made of bleeding hearts
The widow was suing the Canadian Government not Khadr. By settling and paying khadr, they are now done. She can still go after him but Canada is finished and has saved millions in court costs

Had they not paid him the settlement of 10 million, he could have gone back for more had the widow won her case. We could have ended up paying both of them

Now that Khadr has his 10 million, he is not going to get legal aid paid by the taxpayer. He will have to pay his own legal bills

Even if he wins, he will have spend millions and if he loses he is deeper in the hole

Assuming that Khadr would have won in court, and again I think he would have...I think this was well played. They save millions and cost Khadr millons

Nothing that was done was illegal.
Last edited by ro1313 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hall of Famer

by argonaut11xx » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:54 pm

If khadr the loser was a REAL man, he would hand over every cent of this BLOOD money.

He wont, he will most likely leave Canada with his windfall.

This khadr fellow is a man with no soul, nor heart, a murderer worse than Paul Bernardo, worse than Clifford Olsen, worse than Charles Manson.

I'd bet there is a much larger chance of him using this taxpayer money to fund more RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM, than him being a real man and paying his debt to the widow of his murder victim.
Starter

Next