Liberals break the law for khadr

Re: Liberals break the law for khadr

by PTBO Dave » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:16 pm

ro1313 wrote:
PTBO Dave wrote:
So you want others to provide proof of what they say but you don't want to provide proof of what you say?

If you still contend that conservatives are more likely to use insults than liberals are, please provide some proof.

You made an overly dramatic analogy regarding a courtroom situation. I countered that with a more apt supermarket analogy (since opinions expressed on a forum have about as much impact on a person's life as whether a supermarket sells apples or not).

The time of selling apples was analogous to your implication that it was OK for Liberals to use insults during elections (i.e. fall harvest time for apples) but not for conservatives to use insults in other times (i.e., seasons other than fall).

You've yet to provide any evidence that Liberals are any less likely than Conservatives to use insults. Is that no longer your contention?


Dave

From now on my only response to your ridiculous word twisting drivel will be
Yeah whatever!


If that's how you want to justify your double standards and shifting stances, that's your prerogative.

It shows you have nothing.
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 1626
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:17 am

Re: Liberals break the law for khadr

by argonaut11xx » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:19 pm

Fact - khadr is an admitted MURDER

Fact - khadr is a RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORIST

Fact - khadr was not tortured, that said, it was no trip to the Hilton at gitmo either. (see the Ignatief article posted earlier)

I'd bet the only book ro1313 ever ...um read... was "google"

9/11 stuff, etc wow.

The far left has an inability to debate rationally. They are so close minded compared to when they were actually progressives.
Attachments
Omar-Khadr.jpg
STICKS AND STONES MAY BRAKE MY BONES, BUT NAMES WILL NEVER HURT ME ...don't need a "safe space" ever...
User avatar
Starter
 
Posts: 237
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:32 am

Re: Liberals break the law for khadr

by FootbalYouBet » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:01 am

argonaut11xx wrote:
The far left has an inability to debate rationally.
that is some joke coming from you.
Live well and please God

FYB has left the building
User avatar
Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 17525
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:51 pm
Location: Delta BC

Re: Liberals break the law for khadr

by ro1313 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:52 am

argonaut11xx wrote:Fact - khadr is an admitted MURDER

Fact - khadr is a RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORIST

Fact - khadr was not tortured, that said, it was no trip to the Hilton at gitmo either. (see the Ignatief article posted earlier)

I'd bet the only book ro1313 ever ...um read... was "google"

9/11 stuff, etc wow.

The far left has an inability to debate rationally. They are so close minded compared to when they were actually progressives.


Why is he a murderer but the soldier he murdered is not?

And resorting to insults show you have nothing
User avatar
Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 20374
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:14 pm
Location: Montreal

Re: Liberals break the law for khadr

by ro1313 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:53 am

PTBO Dave wrote:
ro1313 wrote:
PTBO Dave wrote:
So you want others to provide proof of what they say but you don't want to provide proof of what you say?

If you still contend that conservatives are more likely to use insults than liberals are, please provide some proof.

You made an overly dramatic analogy regarding a courtroom situation. I countered that with a more apt supermarket analogy (since opinions expressed on a forum have about as much impact on a person's life as whether a supermarket sells apples or not).

The time of selling apples was analogous to your implication that it was OK for Liberals to use insults during elections (i.e. fall harvest time for apples) but not for conservatives to use insults in other times (i.e., seasons other than fall).

You've yet to provide any evidence that Liberals are any less likely than Conservatives to use insults. Is that no longer your contention?


Dave

From now on my only response to your ridiculous word twisting drivel will be
Yeah whatever!


If that's how you want to justify your double standards and shifting stances, that's your prerogative.



yeah whatever!
User avatar
Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 20374
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:14 pm
Location: Montreal

Re: Liberals break the law for khadr

by PTBO Dave » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:29 am

ro1313 wrote:
And resorting to insults show you have nothing



ro1313 wrote:From now on my only response to your ridiculous word twisting drivel will be
Yeah whatever!



Image
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 1626
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:17 am

Re: Liberals break the law for khadr

by ro1313 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:31 am

PTBO Dave wrote:
ro1313 wrote:
And resorting to insults show you have nothing



ro1313 wrote:From now on my only response to your ridiculous word twisting drivel will be
Yeah whatever!



Image


Yeah whatever
User avatar
Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 20374
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:14 pm
Location: Montreal

Re: Liberals break the law for khadr

by West » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:34 am

:lol:

Conspiracy theorist ro1313 claims that another poster on here has nothing. How cute.
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 3538
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:20 am

Re: Liberals break the law for khadr

by Chestmaster » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:56 am

So much to say so little time to do it.

Only Canada would give terrorists money for treason. And the rest of the world laughs.
Rookie
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:43 pm

Re: Liberals break the law for khadr

by DAN38 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:05 am

Chestmaster wrote:So much to say so little time to do it.

Only Canada would give terrorists money for treason. And the rest of the world laughs.


Nah, is it really you, nah. Prove it. I need proof.... :lol: :lol: Welcome back, buddy !
Si vis pacem... para bellum
All-Star
 
Posts: 4157
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:50 am

Re: Liberals break the law for khadr

by Chestmaster » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:12 am

DAN38 wrote:
Chestmaster wrote:So much to say so little time to do it.

Only Canada would give terrorists money for treason. And the rest of the world laughs.


Nah, is it really you, nah. Prove it. I need proof.... :lol: :lol: Welcome back, buddy !

Hi Dan, Its me, but don't tell anyone.
Rookie
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:43 pm

Re: Liberals break the law for khadr

by PTBO Dave » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:14 am

Chestmaster wrote:
DAN38 wrote:
Chestmaster wrote:So much to say so little time to do it.

Only Canada would give terrorists money for treason. And the rest of the world laughs.


Nah, is it really you, nah. Prove it. I need proof.... :lol: :lol: Welcome back, buddy !

Hi Dan, Its me, but don't tell anyone.


Slant, I thought we warned you about coming back again and again under different names. :D
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 1626
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:17 am

Re: Liberals break the law for khadr

by DAN38 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:17 pm

Chestmaster wrote:So much to say so little time to do it.

Only Canada would give terrorists money for treason. And the rest of the world laughs.


How did I know you would feel this way ? :thup:
Si vis pacem... para bellum
All-Star
 
Posts: 4157
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:50 am

Re: Liberals break the law for khadr

by Chestmaster » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:50 pm

DAN38 wrote:
Chestmaster wrote:So much to say so little time to do it.

Only Canada would give terrorists money for treason. And the rest of the world laughs.


How did I know you would feel this way ? :thup:

Great minds think a like
Rookie
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:43 pm

Re: Liberals break the law for khadr

by Chestmaster » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:52 pm

PTBO Dave wrote:
Slant, I thought we warned you about coming back again and again under different names. :D

Lol jamieslant too scared to come outta closet.
Rookie
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:43 pm

PreviousNext

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests