Liberals break the law for khadr

Re: Liberals break the law for khadr

by ro1313 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:44 pm

argonaut11xx wrote:

Our current PM, does NOT speak for 61% of Canadians, as of election night. I'm sure that number is even less now.



And Harper does not speak for 68% of Canadians as of election night

And he has no business speaking for anyone other than himself as of he day he stepped down
User avatar
Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 20374
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:14 pm
Location: Montreal

Re: Liberals break the law for khadr

by West » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:46 pm

ro1313 wrote:Hang on a second

First you say this
West wrote: Make this terrorist fight for every penny.


But you also say this


West wrote:Regardless of what the cons did or didn't do only the Liberals can claim they participated in and allowed for the torcher of a 15 year old.


Yes.

I think it's a shame that Khadr was fighting with Al Quada, the group that killed a couple thousand people by flying a plane into buildings in New York and Washington.

I think it's a shame that your party of choice allowed a 15 year old child to be brutally tortured in Guantonomo.

I think it's a shame that people like you continue to support this political party.

And I think it's a shame that a guy fighting with Al Quada, a terrorist group, is now receiving 10.5 million dollars.
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 3538
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:20 am

Re: Liberals break the law for khadr

by West » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:48 pm

Ro I just gave you three memes. Care to comment or are you going to do what the liberals are known for and ignore?
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 3538
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:20 am

Re: Liberals break the law for khadr

by ro1313 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:51 pm

West wrote: I think it's a shame that your party of choice allowed a 15 year old child to be brutally tortured in Guantonomo.


And I think it's a shame that a guy fighting with Al Quada, a terrorist group, is now receiving 10.5 million dollars.


So they were wrong to allow him to be tortured. But they were wrong to make amends?


West wrote: I think it's a shame that Khadr was fighting with Al Quada, the group that killed a couple thousand people by flying a plane into buildings in New York and Washington.
.


And that it ever happened is debatable but that's another argument
User avatar
Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 20374
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:14 pm
Location: Montreal

Re: Liberals break the law for khadr

by ro1313 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:56 pm

West wrote:Ro I just gave you three memes. Care to comment or are you going to do what the liberals are known for and ignore?



I never said it never happened....I said it was more likely from the cons
Like Red said.....maybe it happened more in the west than in the east

And how do I know you did not just make them up yourself?
(I know you didn't)

So do you care to comment on the quotes I made?
How about Harpers campaign on Trudeau's hair or age or looks?
And the fact that many were while there was not election going on?
His whole campaign was nothing but bullying
User avatar
Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 20374
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:14 pm
Location: Montreal

Re: Liberals break the law for khadr

by RedandWhite » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:56 pm

ro1313 wrote:And that it ever happened is debatable but that's another argument


...wait...did you just say it's debatable that 9/11 happened?
There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark.
Site Staff
 
Posts: 15111
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:34 am
Location: Calgary

Re: Liberals break the law for khadr

by West » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:03 pm

I hope he didn't mean that Red. He doesn't seem like that much of a nut

Nobody is arguing that he wasn't fighting with Al Quada. The point of tension is the throwing of the grenade. It's pretty well accepted, unless RO has information that I don't have, that he was enlisted as an Al Queda fighter or at the very least an "errand boy".

Omar's father, Ahmed Said Khadr, was a terrorist commander who raised his child to follow in his footsteps. Canadian-born Omar was enlisted as an al-Qaeda errand boy when he was still a tween. 


https://www.google.ca/amp/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4189890

Regardless point still remains that it was a shame this young man, child or whatever was over there fighting with a terrorist org.
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 3538
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:20 am

Re: Liberals break the law for khadr

by PTBO Dave » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:11 pm

ro1313 wrote:
PTBO Dave wrote: So if you come on here and claim that Liberals are less likely to throw insults, then it's up to you to prove it. Yet, you ask others to try to disprove it.


Where did I ask someone to disprove what I said? I Asked you for examples of YOUR claim


Why would you ask for examples of a claim that you now admit you already knew to be true?

BTW, any examples of studies supporting YOUR claim?
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 1626
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:17 am

Re: Liberals break the law for khadr

by ro1313 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:31 pm

PTBO Dave wrote:
ro1313 wrote:
PTBO Dave wrote: So if you come on here and claim that Liberals are less likely to throw insults, then it's up to you to prove it. Yet, you ask others to try to disprove it.


Where did I ask someone to disprove what I said? I Asked you for examples of YOUR claim


Why would you ask for examples of a claim that you now admit you already knew to be true?

BTW, any examples of studies supporting YOUR claim?


Ill try one more time

I made a statement
I gave examples
You said the libs are no better
I asked you for examples and someone said they are there ....go look

From this you talk about selling apples in the winter and not the fall
I have already admitted something
I have to look for proof of what you say and I have to provide studies of what I say

WOW
User avatar
Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 20374
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:14 pm
Location: Montreal

Re: Liberals break the law for khadr

by ro1313 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:32 pm

RedandWhite wrote:
ro1313 wrote:And that it ever happened is debatable but that's another argument


...wait...did you just say it's debatable that 9/11 happened?


It happened
Who did it is debatable
User avatar
Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 20374
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:14 pm
Location: Montreal

Re: Liberals break the law for khadr

by West » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:40 pm

Hmmm. Conspiracy theorist. Interesting.

So RO are you saying your beloved Liberal party lead our nation into a war in Afghanistan based on a conspiracy?

Another reason not to vote for that party.
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 3538
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:20 am

Re: Liberals break the law for khadr

by PTBO Dave » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:45 pm

ro1313 wrote:
PTBO Dave wrote:
ro1313 wrote:Where did I ask someone to disprove what I said? I Asked you for examples of YOUR claim


Why would you ask for examples of a claim that you now admit you already knew to be true?

BTW, any examples of studies supporting YOUR claim?


Ill try one more time

I made a statement
I gave examples
You said the libs are no better
I asked you for examples and someone said they are there ....go look

From this you talk about selling apples in the winter and not the fall
I have already admitted something
I have to look for proof of what you say and I have to provide studies of what I say

WOW


So you want others to provide proof of what they say but you don't want to provide proof of what you say?

If you still contend that conservatives are more likely to use insults than liberals are, please provide some proof.

You made an overly dramatic analogy regarding a courtroom situation. I countered that with a more apt supermarket analogy (since opinions expressed on a forum have about as much impact on a person's life as whether a supermarket sells apples or not).

The time of selling apples was analogous to your implication that it was OK for Liberals to use insults during elections (i.e. fall harvest time for apples) but not for conservatives to use insults in other times (i.e., seasons other than fall).

You've yet to provide any evidence that Liberals are any less likely than Conservatives to use insults. Is that no longer your contention?
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 1626
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:17 am

Re: Liberals break the law for khadr

by ro1313 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:57 pm

West wrote:Hmmm. Conspiracy theorist. Interesting.

So RO are you saying your beloved Liberal party lead our nation into a war in Afghanistan based on a conspiracy?

Another reason not to vote for that party.


If only you could see how ridiculous that statement is
User avatar
Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 20374
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:14 pm
Location: Montreal

Re: Liberals break the law for khadr

by ro1313 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:59 pm

PTBO Dave wrote:
So you want others to provide proof of what they say but you don't want to provide proof of what you say?

If you still contend that conservatives are more likely to use insults than liberals are, please provide some proof.

You made an overly dramatic analogy regarding a courtroom situation. I countered that with a more apt supermarket analogy (since opinions expressed on a forum have about as much impact on a person's life as whether a supermarket sells apples or not).

The time of selling apples was analogous to your implication that it was OK for Liberals to use insults during elections (i.e. fall harvest time for apples) but not for conservatives to use insults in other times (i.e., seasons other than fall).

You've yet to provide any evidence that Liberals are any less likely than Conservatives to use insults. Is that no longer your contention?


Dave

From now on my only response to your ridiculous word twisting drivel will be
Yeah whatever!
User avatar
Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 20374
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:14 pm
Location: Montreal

Re: Liberals break the law for khadr

by West » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:05 pm

ro1313 wrote:
West wrote:Hmmm. Conspiracy theorist. Interesting.

So RO are you saying your beloved Liberal party lead our nation into a war in Afghanistan based on a conspiracy?

Another reason not to vote for that party.


If only you could see how ridiculous that statement is


Whatever you say :lol:
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 3538
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:20 am

PreviousNext

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests