Liberals break the law for khadr

Re: Liberals break the law for khadr

by DAN38 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:59 pm

I think we should make welfare as hard to get as Veteran's Benefits.
Si vis pacem... para bellum
All-Star

by rcon » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:47 pm

DAN38 wrote:I think we should make welfare as hard to get as Veteran's Benefits.

I wish they would make corporate welfare as hard to get as welfare.
All-Star

by ro1313 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:00 pm

rcon wrote:
DAN38 wrote:I think we should make welfare as hard to get as Veteran's Benefits.

I wish they would make corporate welfare as hard to get as welfare.

Yeah To hell with all the jobs it creates
Hall of Famer

by DAN38 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:02 am

All-Star

by Chestmaster » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:46 pm

DAN38 wrote:http://www.torontosun.com/2017/07/16/canadas-shameful-history-of-neglecting-veterans

“It is frustrating,” Campbell said.
“They not only gave Khadr $10.5 million, they gave him a formal apology. Meanwhile we’ve got 20-somethings sentenced to life in a wheelchair, and they get $360,000,” he said.
“It’s the absurdity of it.”

Im with this guy.. He, and others, should start go fund me pages.
Rookie

by Chestmaster » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:13 pm

This is still passing me off.

Our government actually settled with a terrorist. Settled. Not lost to a court ruling. They voluntarily gave this p o s money.

The amount is not the concern, I'd be happy if we gave the widow an equal amount of cash, it's the act. We basically negotiated with a terrorist.

We voluntarily gave a terrorist money for treason.
Rookie

by sambo42 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:34 pm

Chestmaster wrote:This is still passing me off.

Our government actually settled with a terrorist. Settled. Not lost to a court ruling. They voluntarily gave this p o s money.

The amount is not the concern, I'd be happy if we gave the widow an equal amount of cash, it's the act. We basically negotiated with a terrorist.

You have to look up just how much money Harper spent defending his government for Human Rights violations... I've heard upwards of $120 million... that is where the real outrage should be...
ryan3434: gandhi was a black hating racist
Hall of Famer

by West » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:37 pm

Watched an interview with a US soldier who was blinded in the fight where Crazy Khadr was captured. He's a bit po'd with Sunny Ways et Al.

Oh well at least the Liberals made up for their human rights violation with our tax dollar :roll:
All-Star

by Chestmaster » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:56 am

sambo42 wrote:

You have to look up just how much money Harper spent defending his government for Human Rights violations... I've heard upwards of $120 million... that is where the real outrage should be...

Good on Harper i say... Id rather them spend 120 million dollars than give a terrorist 1 cent.

We clearly are on 2 different wave lengths here you are ok with giving treasonist scum money.. I am not
Rookie

by DAN38 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:58 am

sambo42 wrote:

The answer to how bad the Khadr FU is, is not how bad the previous administration was ! ...You guys will never get that , will you ? :roll:
All-Star

by Chestmaster » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:00 am

West wrote:Watched an interview with a US soldier who was blinded in the fight where Crazy Khadr was captured. He's a bit po'd with Sunny Ways et Al.

Oh well at least the Liberals made up for their human rights violation with our tax dollar :roll:

The only way they can save face at this point is to give money to the victims family for what this terrorist did.
Rookie

by PTBO Dave » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:39 am

DAN38 wrote:
sambo42 wrote:

The answer to how bad the Khadr FU is, is not how bad the previous administration was ! ...You guys will never get that , will you ? :roll:

Not to mention that Canadians already expressed their real outrage at Harper by not re-electing him to office.

We'll have to wait and see how much enduring outrage Canadians feel toward Trudeau over this come next election.
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
All-Star

by sambo42 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:04 am

DAN38 wrote:

Just as you won't get out of Khadr is a murderer bubble... there are plenty of holes in the claim that he threw the grenade that killed Speer... he only accepted the plea deal so he could get out of Gitmo.... he must have some superpower to throw a grenade with a wall on top of him, and after being shot in the back. The report of the firefight has been changed no less than 3 times to fit the final plea agreement.
ryan3434: gandhi was a black hating racist
Hall of Famer

by oo DAWG oo » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:09 am

Thankfully it's none of my money :D
All-Star

by DAN38 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:46 am

sambo42 wrote:
DAN38 wrote:

Just as you won't get out of Khadr is a murderer bubble... there are plenty of holes in the claim that he threw the grenade that killed Speer... he only accepted the plea deal so he could get out of Gitmo.... he must have some superpower to throw a grenade with a wall on top of him, and after being shot in the back. The report of the firefight has been changed no less than 3 times to fit the final plea agreement.

This is why i seldom engage you. You are all over the map. How does what you said above have anything to do with the fact you tried DEFLECTING the blame to Harper ? You are the one who constantly brings politics and insults into the fray. It is rather scary that there are people out there like you that will defend butterfly no matter how badly he screws up. It's also sad.
All-Star

PreviousNext