This really has to be dealt with

This really has to be dealt with

by canadianfootballfan » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:51 am

I was just browsing YouTube, and ran across a video released yesterday, which talks about how trans people are trying to force men to date trans women.

Literally stating that straight men who like women who are born women are bigots, and should literally be FORCED to date trans women.

Western society is doomed if these type of people get their way. I am truly beside myself in angry awe.

Here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCkRBp03lTI
Veteran

Re: This really has to be dealt with

by Aerial » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:02 am

WTF? I'm not even going to watch that video cff.
Resilience is accepting your new reality, even if it's less good than the one you had before - Elizabeth Edwards
All-Star

by West » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:05 am

I was just talking about this the other day with someone. Does it make you a bigot for only dating women who are biologically female?
All-Star

by canadianfootballfan » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:19 am

West wrote:Does it make you a bigot for only dating women who are biologically female?

If it does, then I guess I'm a huge bigot, and didn't even know it. :roll:
Veteran

by jamie » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:22 am

Good lord men...just because someone posts something on you tube causes you to interpret this as " trying to force you" to do something?
Haha...just browsing "you tube" hey?

I read somewhere on the internet that eating drano was ok to do.
All-Star

by West » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:28 am

You make fun now slant but I think this is the way society is going.
All-Star

by jamie » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:39 am

Oh...I know you do west. Good luck with that. Teach your children well. ( if you have or will have any)

You can call me Al.
All-Star

by West » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:45 am

jamie wrote:You can call me Al.

No thanks
All-Star

by canadianfootballfan » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:51 am

I'm not saying this is a real or imminent threat, but rather that simply just ideas like this should be given no tolerance.

The entire idea is sickening, and angers me that I share a society with people who think like this.

IMO, people can live whatever lifestyle they want, within the law, but just don't ever try to force it on me. You do you, and I'll do me.
Veteran

by jamie » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:10 am

It angers you that a small group posts an opinion on you tube that you disagree with? Boy you must get angry alot.
All-Star

by canadianfootballfan » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:35 am

jamie wrote:It angers you that a small group posts an opinion on you tube that you disagree with? Boy you must get angry alot.

It was a news story that happened to be on YT. Did you even watch it? It seems like you didn't.

It isn't some trans person making a YT video, it's Tucker Carlson covering it on national US news.
Veteran

by jamie » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:40 am

Yup. Tucker is a bell weather for informative reliability. Solid reporter there.

Anyway...feel free to fret about being FORCED to date those in the trans community. How do you think that will be pulled off anyway?
People will get sued if they don't?
All-Star

by KevinRiley2 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:34 pm

I know some women who use to be men. To me, and I am NOT saying this be mean, I always see a little man in them - whether it's the voice or the jaw line, etc. It's no big deal but it's not something I'm attracted to.

Anyway, no one can be "forced" to romantically spend time with someone they are not attracted to, so let people date who they want and do NOT judge.
Last edited by KevinRiley2 on Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All-Star

by beaglehound » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:06 pm

Jamie aka Slant writes: “It angers you that a small group posts an opinion on you tube that you disagree with? Boy you must get angry alot.”

Canadianfootballfan writes: “It was a news story that happened to be on YT. Did you even watch it? It seems like you didn't.
It isn't some trans person making a YT video, it's Tucker Carlson covering it on national US news.”

So what we have is Jamie aka Slant putting his foot in mouth and Canadianfootballfan saying now put the other foot in.

Instead of Jamie aka Slant having the balls to admit he misunderstood and fess up he immediately goes into deflection mode and focus on the individual reporting the news item by saying:

“Yup. Tucker is a bell weather for informative reliability. Solid reporter there.”

What BS. That is so classic you Jamie aka Slant. So classic!
"Peace is not the absence of conflict in life but the ability to cope with it."
All-Star

by letsgoticats » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:36 pm

canadianfootballfan wrote:I'm not saying this is a real or imminent threat, but rather that simply just ideas like this should be given no tolerance.

The entire idea is sickening, and angers me that I share a society with people who think like this.

IMO, people can live whatever lifestyle they want, within the law, but just don't ever try to force it on me. You do you, and I'll do me.

No one is forcing anything on you. Professional fearmonger Tucker Carlson did seem to do a pretty job making you feel scared though.
Starter

Next