How Low can CNN go?

Re: How Low can CNN go?

by RedandWhite » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:22 pm

argonaut11xx wrote:CNN pretends to be balanced, but clearly isn't, and that irks me.

..agreed...
There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark.
Site Staff

by West » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:15 pm

All-Star

by KevinRiley2 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:40 pm

West wrote:Image

:lol:

I wonder if they regret going after that guy and making a big deal out of that silly video. All they did was draw attention to it and encourage others.
All-Star

by KevinRiley2 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:41 pm

RedandWhite wrote:
argonaut11xx wrote:CNN pretends to be balanced, but clearly isn't, and that irks me.

..agreed...

Agree x 2.
All-Star

by KevinRiley2 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:26 am

I am hearing this 2nd hand...

Sebastian Gorka blasted CNN today saying people watch cartoons before they watch CNN and CNN`s ratings are poor.

My dad, who is a Righty, loved the interview.
All-Star

by Aerial » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:28 am

I don't miss not having CNN any more with my cable, that's for sure. No need for that network. Rogers, thank you for not including this network as part of my basic cable package. You don't always do good Rogers, but when you do, you do it right! :D
Resilience is accepting your new reality, even if it's less good than the one you had before - Elizabeth Edwards
All-Star

by KevinRiley2 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:43 am

Aerial wrote:I don't miss not having CNN any more with my cable, that's for sure. No need for that network. Rogers, thank you for not including this network as part of my basic cable package. You don't always do good Rogers, but when you do, you do it right! :D

I wish I could switch to CNBC.
All-Star

by KevinRiley2 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:53 am

KevinRiley2 wrote:I am hearing this 2nd hand...

Sebastian Gorka blasted CNN today saying people watch cartoons before they watch CNN and CNN`s ratings are poor.

My dad, who is a Righty, loved the interview.

Here it is...

http://www.mediaite.com/online/seb-gork ... -than-cnn/
All-Star

by letsgoticats » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:54 am

So everyone hates CNN, and no one watches it. I agree, it's pretty garbage. But if that's the case, why the hell do you guys talk about it so much. :lol:
Starter

by PTBO Dave » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:21 am

letsgoticats wrote:So everyone hates CNN, and no one watches it. I agree, it's pretty garbage. But if that's the case, why the hell do you guys talk about it so much. :lol:

It has dangerously high credibility with some.
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
All-Star

by letsgoticats » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:45 am

PTBO Dave wrote:
letsgoticats wrote:So everyone hates CNN, and no one watches it. I agree, it's pretty garbage. But if that's the case, why the hell do you guys talk about it so much. :lol:

Lots of crazy news sources have credibility with some people. Who cares?
Starter

by PTBO Dave » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:30 am

letsgoticats wrote:
PTBO Dave wrote:

Lots of crazy news sources have credibility with some people. Who cares?

I do.
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
All-Star

by beaglehound » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:06 pm

Because some have given the impression that CNN is not garbage but a highly credible news source and I imagine this is where they get most of the nonsense that is posted on these forums.
"Peace is not the absence of conflict in life but the ability to cope with it."
All-Star

by Liquor Kitty » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:10 pm

KevinRiley2 wrote:
Aerial wrote:I don't miss not having CNN any more with my cable, that's for sure. No need for that network. Rogers, thank you for not including this network as part of my basic cable package. You don't always do good Rogers, but when you do, you do it right! :D

I wish I could switch to CNBC.

I wish I was deaf and blind (not dumb). :lol:
Veteran

by letsgoticats » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:52 pm

beaglehound wrote:

Because some have given the impression that CNN is not garbage but a highly credible news source and I imagine this is where they get most of the nonsense that is posted on these forums.

The nonsense on these forums is just the same 5 people attacking each other in every thread.
Starter

PreviousNext