MSNBC jokes about assassinating Kushner

MSNBC jokes about assassinating Kushner

by West » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:11 am

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... n-law.html

More from the nutty left this time Chris Matthews "joking" that Trump, being in their words "Mussolini" should take a page out of his play book and assassinate Kushner.

Prime example of why I have no sympathy for these morons down there.

The left is unhinged and some on here continue to buy into their crap.
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 3538
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:20 am

Re: MSNBC jokes about assassinating Kushner

by OttSens » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:30 pm

Remember when Trump said the second amendment people "could do something" about Hillary?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... ople-comm/
User avatar
Starter
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:53 pm

Re: MSNBC jokes about assassinating Kushner

by West » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:35 pm

OttSens wrote:Remember when Trump said the second amendment people "could do something" about Hillary?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... ople-comm/


And it took exactly one post to deflect to Trump :roll:
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 3538
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:20 am

Re: MSNBC jokes about assassinating Kushner

by OttSens » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:19 pm

If you are going to be so quick to point out every time the "nutty left" incite violence I will point out that the then right wing presidential candidate incited violence towards his opponent. Again, this is not some minor celebrity or talking head, this is the man that was the presidential candidate for a major party. If you are going to criticize people on the left for doing it you have to criticize Trump too. And given his standing it is a much much bigger deal when he does it than when Chris Matthews or Kathy Griffins does it.
User avatar
Starter
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:53 pm

Re: MSNBC jokes about assassinating Kushner

by RedandWhite » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:24 pm

...because arguing like you're on a playground wins the day
There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark.
Site Staff
 
Posts: 15113
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:34 am
Location: Calgary

Re: MSNBC jokes about assassinating Kushner

by OttSens » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:47 pm

RedandWhite wrote:...because arguing like you're on a playground wins the day


Please enlighten me. Who is arguing like they are on a playground and how?
User avatar
Starter
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:53 pm

Re: MSNBC jokes about assassinating Kushner

by West » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:48 pm

gotcha. Because Trump said something the nutty left perceived as a threat to Clinton (something which many didn't see) it's ok to suggest some random guy who nothing to do with said comment, ie Kushner be assassinated then criticize others all day long for similar comments.

If the left wants to be taken seriously stop with the nonsense.
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 3538
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:20 am

Re: MSNBC jokes about assassinating Kushner

by OttSens » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:07 pm

West wrote:gotcha. Because Trump said something the nutty left perceived as a threat to Clinton (something which many didn't see) it's ok to suggest some random guy who nothing to do with said comment, ie Kushner be assassinated then criticize others all day long for similar comments.

If the left wants to be taken seriously stop with the nonsense.


Sorry. That is a threat to Clinton. You are in complete denial if you disagree. The bolded makes no sense. I have no idea what you are trying to say.
User avatar
Starter
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:53 pm

Re: MSNBC jokes about assassinating Kushner

by DAN38 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:51 pm

OttSens wrote:
RedandWhite wrote:...because arguing like you're on a playground wins the day


Please enlighten me. Who is arguing like they are on a playground and how?


No matter the subject, no matter the poster, you always find a way to argue anything. You only read the last post and then start arguing. You like to argue, don't you ? You remind me of another guy on here. Are you related to slant ?
Si vis pacem... para bellum
All-Star
 
Posts: 4168
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:50 am

Re: MSNBC jokes about assassinating Kushner

by West » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:56 pm

Only Trump truly knows what he meant by that statement last year. I'll take him at face value when he said he wasn't alluding to Crooked being killed. No denial there.

You seem to be justifying an assassination comment made by a host from one of the major news establishments in the US who influences millions of people because of your interpretation of Trumps comments. The comment was made about Kushner, not Trump. Kushner has remained silent in his role in the White House, but has now had calls to violence against him. That's so far over the line. That's the point.

This type of crap in the media has been going on for years. It's why people are getting sick of the media. If you can't see that you are living in denial.
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 3538
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:20 am

Re: MSNBC jokes about assassinating Kushner

by OttSens » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:09 pm

West wrote:Only Trump truly knows what he meant by that statement last year. I'll take him at face value when he said he wasn't alluding to Crooked being killed. No denial there.

You seem to be justifying an assassination comment made by a host from one of the major news establishments in the US who influences millions of people because of your interpretation of Trumps comments. The comment was made about Kushner, not Trump. Kushner has remained silent in his role in the White House, but has now had calls to violence against him. That's so far over the line. That's the point.

This type of crap in the media has been going on for years. It's why people are getting sick of the media. If you can't see that you are living in denial.


How would you explain Trump's comments? He also advocated for imprisoning his opponents.


I have never tried to justify whatever was said on MSNBC. My point is that the president says stuff like that, and I have much higher standards for the president than for anyone on MSNBC or any other source of media. The president should not act in the way that the current one does.
User avatar
Starter
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:53 pm

Re: MSNBC jokes about assassinating Kushner

by West » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:27 pm

Trumps comments about what? He never directly said someone should shoot Clinton and was a matter of interpretation. He said he never meant it as a threat and meant it as a rallying cry to get NRA members to vote. In context it makes more sense than a call to assassination.

Yes he did say she should be in jail because of what she did with her email server. Her email server was probably one of the main reasons she lost and was a big deal.

Not sure what your comment has to do with the thread at hand. It seems you are trying to distract from the MSM pushing an agenda that's reckless and calling for the assassinations of people. The media is a group you've defended in the past. Not sure why it's an either or thing for you. Media should be held to a higher standard as they can influence people. Saying they aren't the president so it doesn't matter is a cop out.
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 3538
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:20 am

Re: MSNBC jokes about assassinating Kushner

by beaglehound » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:51 pm

West wrote:
OttSens wrote:Remember when Trump said the second amendment people "could do something" about Hillary?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... ople-comm/


And it took exactly one post to deflect to Trump :roll:


"It’s called the power of unification – 2nd Amendment people have amazing spirit and are tremendously unified, which gives them great political power. And this year, they will be voting in record numbers, and it won’t be for Hillary Clinton, it will be for Donald Trump."

That came across quite clearly.
"Peace is not the absence of conflict in life but the ability to cope with it."
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 5035
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:41 pm

Re: MSNBC jokes about assassinating Kushner

by beaglehound » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:59 pm

OttSens wrote:
West wrote:gotcha. Because Trump said something the nutty left perceived as a threat to Clinton (something which many didn't see) it's ok to suggest some random guy who nothing to do with said comment, ie Kushner be assassinated then criticize others all day long for similar comments.

If the left wants to be taken seriously stop with the nonsense.


Sorry. That is a threat to Clinton. You are in complete denial if you disagree.


You are wrong OttSens. And posting the link was of your own undoing. Karma is a beeatch isn't it?

Read again the last sentence in the article that YOU posted:

"Our only conclusion: Trump’s rather elliptical words certainly left room for interpretation."

Your interpretation is that Trump was threatening Clinton. YOUR interpretation. Why does your interpretation mean everyone who doesn't interpret it the way you did have to be in denial?
"Peace is not the absence of conflict in life but the ability to cope with it."
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 5035
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:41 pm

Re: MSNBC jokes about assassinating Kushner

by OttSens » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:04 pm

beaglehound wrote:
OttSens wrote:
West wrote:gotcha. Because Trump said something the nutty left perceived as a threat to Clinton (something which many didn't see) it's ok to suggest some random guy who nothing to do with said comment, ie Kushner be assassinated then criticize others all day long for similar comments.

If the left wants to be taken seriously stop with the nonsense.


Sorry. That is a threat to Clinton. You are in complete denial if you disagree.


You are wrong OttSens. And posting the link was of your own undoing. Karma is a beeatch isn't it?

Read again the last sentence in the article that YOU posted:

"Our only conclusion: Trump’s rather elliptical words certainly left room for interpretation."

Your interpretation is that Trump was threatening Clinton. YOUR interpretation. Why does your interpretation mean everyone who doesn't interpret it the way you did in denial.


You do realize that quote you posted was a statement that was released after Trump's speech? To me that seems like back pedalling. And yes, there is room for interpretation, but Trump has to realize that making a comment like does imply violence, even if he intended otherwise.
User avatar
Starter
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:53 pm

Next

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests