Trudeau's gaffe

Re: Trudeau's gaffe

by KevinRiley2 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:46 pm

Preisst wrote:
KevinRiley2 wrote:If Harper forgot to mention Ontario or one of the Maritime provinces, the Cons would say, "It's just a mistake and no big deal". So...

It's just a mistake and no big deal.

Interesting. So what would the leftie wingnuts do? I'm sure we both know you guys would be screaming bloody murder and start protesting something, I mean it would have to be part of his "hidden agenda" wouldn't it?

I know Harper offended many people, over the years, and neither I, nor my other Lefties, did anything crazy.

Preisst wrote:It's quite clear that this country is split and it is probably irreconcilable. I really really wish there was some way to divide us up cuz I'm getting sick and tired of it. Private business and visionaries on one side.

You mean, private business on one side and visionaries on the other. :)
All-Star

by Preisst » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:55 pm

KevinRiley2 wrote:You mean, private business on one side and visionaries on the other. :)

Then no divide would then be needed. :wink:
"It is a sign of strength, not of weakness, to admit that you don't know all the answers." --John P. Lougbrane

ppull rulz!!!!
Starter

by Liquor Kitty » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:43 am

Alberta isn't a province anymore because there are no $$$$$ there ... now, Saskatchewan is A province!
Veteran

by RedandWhite » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:24 am

Liquor Kitty wrote:Alberta isn't a province anymore because there are no $$$$$ there ... now, Saskatchewan is A province!

...by that logic, PEI hasn't been a province then since, well, forever....
There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark.
Site Staff

by oo DAWG oo » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:50 pm

RedandWhite wrote:
Liquor Kitty wrote:Alberta isn't a province anymore because there are no $$$$$ there ... now, Saskatchewan is A province!

Thay have a potatoe allowance...
All-Star

by beaglehound » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:25 pm

Alberta has twice as many CFL teams as SSK! THAT makes Alberta a province. Now, on the other hand SSK sometimes gets confused and plays with 13 men on the field. But SSK is still recognized as a province. Trudeau obviously has no understanding of CFL rules.
"Peace is not the absence of conflict in life but the ability to cope with it."
All-Star

by Liquor Kitty » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:17 pm

RedandWhite wrote:

Fine by me. Off the radar, and more "populist" (a hot word nowadays).
Veteran

Previous