Pakistan. Just wow.

Pakistan. Just wow.

by ryan3434 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:12 pm

That 40 percent inbreding thing probably has nothing to do with this. Dear lord.

UN start earning your pay

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-40246754
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 10092
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:09 am

Re: Pakistan. Just wow.

by Liquor Kitty » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:35 pm

Facecrack does kill.
User avatar
Veteran
 
Posts: 947
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:47 am

Re: Pakistan. Just wow.

by jamie » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:12 pm

I read somewhere that bees and mosquitoes are now mating.
Beesquitoes.

They hate people and believe in Buzzlim.
All-Star
 
Posts: 1325
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:34 pm

Re: Pakistan. Just wow.

by PTBO Dave » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:31 pm

There is a trend toward repealing blasphemy laws, which Canada just joined. :thup:

Maybe places like Pakistan will be next?
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 1626
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:17 am

Re: Pakistan. Just wow.

by ryan3434 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:59 pm

PTBO Dave wrote:There is a trend toward repealing blasphemy laws, which Canada just joined. :thup:

Maybe places like Pakistan will be next?

Denmark not in on the trend either.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/13763/man ... -blasphemy…-denmark-michael-qazvini

Man arrested for burning Koran smh
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 10092
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:09 am

Re: Pakistan. Just wow.

by PTBO Dave » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:09 pm

ryan3434 wrote:
PTBO Dave wrote:There is a trend toward repealing blasphemy laws, which Canada just joined. :thup:

Maybe places like Pakistan will be next?

Denmark not in on the trend either.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/13763/man ... -blasphemy…-denmark-michael-qazvini

Man arrested for burning Koran smh


Actually, I think they beat Trudeau's government to the punch (they must not be led by a woman).

https://www.rt.com/news/390678-denmarkl-blasphemy-law-repeal/

Koran burner walks free.
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 1626
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:17 am

Re: Pakistan. Just wow.

by ryan3434 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:56 pm

PTBO Dave wrote:
ryan3434 wrote:
PTBO Dave wrote:There is a trend toward repealing blasphemy laws, which Canada just joined. :thup:

Maybe places like Pakistan will be next?

Denmark not in on the trend either.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/13763/man ... -blasphemy…-denmark-michael-qazvini

Man arrested for burning Koran smh


Actually, I think they beat Trudeau's government to the punch (they must not be led by a woman).

https://www.rt.com/news/390678-denmarkl-blasphemy-law-repeal/

Koran burner walks free.

Thats better. Thanks Dave you restored some of my faith that are sane countries left in this world
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 10092
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:09 am


Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests