London Bridge...

Re: London Bridge...

by ryan3434 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:46 am

Lol bringing up Trump...smh

If this is the terrorist losing than im terrified to see what it looks like when they start winning.
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
Hall of Famer

by ryan3434 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:05 pm

bobo82 wrote:
ryan3434 wrote:Somethin has to be done and there will be people upset. Doing nothing isnt an answer..
I mean forget the present day. Whats Britian/France going to be like in 20 50 years..

These "leaders" made a **** mess of things.

7 dead 48 taken to hospital.

Gee I don't know Ryan maybe we should give them all a great big hug and show them a little loving and understanding and maybe try to show them that "All you need is Love" and then maybe these poor misunderstood terrorists will change their ways . :roll:

This World that we are all trying to live in is definitely going to "Hell in a hand basket" Unbelievable and Sad truth :x

As for the something has to be done.............KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THE SOB's........make the Middle East the Worlds largest parking lot . SCREW POLITICAL CORRECTNESS and everything that it stands for . If need be round up as many of these terrorists as possible and the Hell with deportation , just put them all into transport planes and then throw them all out of the bay doors over the ocean without a friggin' parachute . :twisted: :x

The best comment ive read so far has been. "Weve let wolves in amongst us sheep and we are surprised this is happening.."
Its pretty clear they arent interested in hugs and kisses. Time to bring out the bats. Maybe something a little more violent for attacking children..

Like Negans Lucille

Hall of Famer

by ryan3434 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:16 pm

beaglehound wrote:
ryan3434 wrote:Somethin has to be done and there will be people upset. Doing nothing isnt an answer..
I mean forget the present day. Whats Britian/France going to be like in 20 50 years..

These clips might help answer your question...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrA_9SoCitk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mH039aSPik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOeAWy2vTCA

That second video.

Up to 39 percent in France Germany UK. Wow

Hall of Famer

by West » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:31 pm

Apparently Theresa May is stiffling a report which links terror funding to Saudi Arabia. And Britain/Trump just sold billions of arms to these guys :roll:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho ... 1.html?amp
All-Star

by RedandWhite » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:37 pm

West wrote:Apparently Theresa May is stiffling a report which links terror funding to Saudi Arabia. And Britain/Trump just sold billions of arms to these guys :roll:

...ever heard of this family that goes by the last name Bin Laden?
There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark.
Site Staff

by KevinRiley2 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:51 pm

RedandWhite wrote:
West wrote:Apparently Theresa May is stiffling a report which links terror funding to Saudi Arabia. And Britain/Trump just sold billions of arms to these guys :roll:

...ever heard of this family that goes by the last name Bin Laden?

The Middle East is such a mess. Other than Israel, we have no idea who we can trust.
All-Star

by argonaut11xx » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:05 pm

If these Brave Englishmen walked the streets of TODAY London, I bet they would be sickened.
Attachments
1405123683303_wps_1_Two_British_soldiers_mudd.jpg
STICKS AND STONES MAY BRAKE MY BONES, BUT NAMES WILL NEVER HURT ME ...don't need a "safe space" ever...
Starter

by jamie » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:24 pm

They'd be sickened by recent events or just in general?
All-Star

by argonaut11xx » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:49 pm

jamie wrote:They'd be sickened by recent events or just in general?

I'm not taking your bait, however, my Great Grandfather was English and died in the trenches during WW1, my Grandfather was a member of the Royal Canadian Engineers and was one of the first to land on Juno beach in WW2, and happily he survived. Both fought for your RIGHT to be a far left lunatic/antagonist.
They would be sickened by the fact political correctness has caused cities like London to turn a blind eye to COMMON SENCE.
They fought and/or died so everyone could have a VOICE, not the right to VIOLENCE (blow up innocent people). These radical Islamic terrorist are COWARDS, if they had any GUTS at all, they would wear uniforms, and fight face to face. However they are pure human gutterfilth, without hearts, and AFRAID to wear the colours that would expose their true feelings.

The world has gone bananas, people are more offended by words, than by radical muslims who cowardly target women and children. If these LOSERS were on the Titanic they would have stolen the life boats and let the women and children die.
STICKS AND STONES MAY BRAKE MY BONES, BUT NAMES WILL NEVER HURT ME ...don't need a "safe space" ever...
Starter

by jamie » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:02 pm

Meanwhile....back to my question?
All-Star

by argonaut11xx » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:10 pm

jamie wrote:Meanwhile....back to my question?

Your so called question is a non factor,

I cannot have a "battle of wit's" , with an unarmed man. (assuming your a man, being that Jamie is an androgynous name)
Starter

by jamie » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:27 pm

Not a battle of wits. Just a point of clarification is being asked of your statement. You stated and I asked.
Would they be sickened by the events of yesterday or in general when it comes to London?

If you don't want to answer then that's fine.
All-Star

by argonaut11xx » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:35 pm

jamie wrote:Not a battle of wits. Just a point of clarification is being asked of your statement. You stated and I asked.
Would they be sickened by the events of yesterday or in general when it comes to London?

If you don't want to answer then that's fine.

If you cannot see why, then attempting to explain it would be futile. Enjoy your far left utopia, while I'm praying these radical Islamic terrorist/LOSERS never make an attack in your community.

As I said in another thread, as CFL fans, with many differing opinions, we all would most likely get along at a game, and that means even you and I.
Starter

by jamie » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:43 pm

If I cannot see why what?

You made the statement of the WWII soldiers... I asked the question pertaining to your ambiguous statement. How can I answer your statement.

But I guess you don't want to elaborate or explain. That's OK.
All-Star

by Lyle B. Style » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:33 pm

argonaut11xx wrote:
jamie wrote:They'd be sickened by recent events or just in general?

I'm not taking your bait, however, my Great Grandfather was English and died in the trenches during WW1, my Grandfather was a member of the Royal Canadian Engineers and was one of the first to land on Juno beach in WW2, and happily he survived. Both fought for your RIGHT to be a far left lunatic/antagonist.
They would be sickened by the fact political correctness has caused cities like London to turn a blind eye to COMMON SENCE.
They fought and/or died so everyone could have a VOICE, not the right to VIOLENCE (blow up innocent people). These radical Islamic terrorist are COWARDS, if they had any GUTS at all, they would wear uniforms, and fight face to face. However they are pure human gutterfilth, without hearts, and AFRAID to wear the colours that would expose their true feelings.

Vermin (or gutterfilth as you appropriately call them) have no country. They have no heart, little to no soul - BUT THEY ALSO HAVE NO HOPE - AND NO HOPE IS THE FUEL FOR THE INVISIBLE ENEMY - terrorists have become the invisibly enemy - - - - hard to identify, difficult to fully exterminate - the bed bugs of international war.

They sure have terrorized this American president who is probably jonesing for an attack on American soil - an attack which would allow him to trot himself over to the war room and bomb the crap out of some middle east burroughs to show what a "tough guy" he is. Tough is being resilient NOT having an earth 'n smoke policy. Its easy for most open-minded world citizens to see Trump isn't half the man a piece of s like Kim Jun Il is.

The world has gone bananas, people are more offended by words, than by radical muslims who cowardly target women and children. If these LOSERS were on the Titanic they would have stolen the life boats and let the women and children die.
All-Star

PreviousNext