London Bridge...

London Bridge...

by ryan3434 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:58 pm

Another attack using car.

https://www.google.ca/amp/globalnews.ca ... olice/amp/

Maybe if we all just sing a little louder at this next vigil all this will finally stop.smh
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
Hall of Famer

Re: London Bridge...

by oo DAWG oo » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:00 pm

And a knife attack close by...and just flashed on my tv ...police responding to a third incident.

But alls ok there according to the lefties...
All-Star

by KevinRiley2 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:01 pm

Really no solution to this craziness. Have no idea what to say.
All-Star

by beaglehound » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:20 pm

KevinRiley2 wrote:Really no solution to this craziness. Have no idea what to say.

Kevin,

You know what the solution is. :wink:
"Peace is not the absence of conflict in life but the ability to cope with it."
All-Star

by KevinRiley2 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:26 pm

beaglehound wrote:
KevinRiley2 wrote:Really no solution to this craziness. Have no idea what to say.

Kevin,

Yes but, sadly, that's not going to happen. :(
All-Star

by ryan3434 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:27 pm

after they targeted children its been prettt clear on what to do imo

Anyone associated and can be found with knowlege about these attacks gets deported or thrown in jail of they are actual citizens. The mosques that the killer went to closed for good.

Just so we know what we are dealing with 2/3 of british muslims say they wouldnt report terrorost plots.

Hall of Famer

by ryan3434 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:28 pm

beaglehound wrote:

Kevin,

Crusades 2.0?

Hall of Famer

by ryan3434 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:24 pm

I dont want to take this thread to far off course but these #notallmuslim crap tweets from lefties has to stop.

There probably the same ones that raged on the christian baker who wouldnt bake a cake.. Never seen any #notallchristians there.

Latest update..

30 sent to hospital 6 dead.

3 bad guys shot

Indentities havent been released yet so you know its not white male.

Hall of Famer

by beaglehound » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:46 pm

KevinRiley2 wrote:
beaglehound wrote:

Kevin,

Yes but, sadly, that's not going to happen. :(

If we're talking about the same thing Kevin it is a certainty! Have a little faith brother.
All-Star

by West » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:43 am

Another sad day for Britain just weeks after the last nut killed children at a concert.
All-Star

by DAN38 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:14 am

These attacks are becoming so commonplace that maybe the terrorists will start to think they aren't useful anymore. I don't know..It's very hard to wrap my head around it. We already have enough carnage through accidents, the weather and stupidity. We don't need man-made crap. I know what I would like to do to stop it but boy would the labels be flying then. I also know some great Muslim people...It reminds me of the soldiers talking of fighting in the Viet Nam war. They kept saying it's so hard to fight because 'we don't know who the enemy is.'
Si vis pacem... para bellum
All-Star

by ryan3434 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:24 am

Somethin has to be done and there will be people upset. Doing nothing isnt an answer..
I mean forget the present day. Whats Britian/France going to be like in 20 50 years..

These "leaders" made a **** mess of things.

7 dead 48 taken to hospital.

Hall of Famer

by bobo82 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:57 am

ryan3434 wrote:Somethin has to be done and there will be people upset. Doing nothing isnt an answer..
I mean forget the present day. Whats Britian/France going to be like in 20 50 years..

These "leaders" made a **** mess of things.

7 dead 48 taken to hospital.

Gee I don't know Ryan maybe we should give them all a great big hug and show them a little loving and understanding and maybe try to show them that "All you need is Love" and then maybe these poor misunderstood terrorists will change their ways . :roll:

This World that we are all trying to live in is definitely going to "Hell in a hand basket" Unbelievable and Sad truth :x

As for the something has to be done.............KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THE SOB's........make the Middle East the Worlds largest parking lot . SCREW POLITICAL CORRECTNESS and everything that it stands for . If need be round up as many of these terrorists as possible and the Hell with deportation , just put them all into transport planes and then throw them all out of the bay doors over the ocean without a friggin' parachute . :twisted: :x
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

All-Star

by beaglehound » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:19 am

ryan3434 wrote:Somethin has to be done and there will be people upset. Doing nothing isnt an answer..

These clips might help answer your question...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrA_9SoCitk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mH039aSPik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOeAWy2vTCA
All-Star

by Lyle B. Style » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:54 am

The fact 3 pieces of vermin, armed with a large motorized van, knives & fake bomb vests could only take 7 souls speaks to the clumsiness and oddity of the matter.

Obviously, the vermin have nothing to live for - they knew they would be exterminated by UK exterminators within minutes of launching their London Bridge attack.

Or did they?

I don't think the British, French, etc. are afraid of these types of non-humans. But Trump is totally, totally terrified. Totally terrified!

And all acts, whether they take 7 souls or 25 souls are designed to spring Lumpy into action.

The terrorists win when USA and some other countries put up walls, inspections, long air travel lineups - low longer bus and train travel lineups. Make the USA SCARED AGAIN - but do the acts on foreign soil so Trumpkin can't take credit for immediate extermination of the non-humans who perpetrate these acts.

Just another walk in the park for the human race. But a dangerous walk to be sure!
All-Star

Next