Canadas Most Dangerous Cities

Re: Canadas Most Dangerous Cities

by PTBO Dave » Tue May 16, 2017 11:20 am

jamie wrote:Yep...
It's probably worth noting that it's not true that "Hamilton spreads' its hate around" as ryan says.

Cities don't spread hate do they? Nor do cities have hate. It's people that have and spread hate.

This is true of 99.99% of the cities in the world, but we're talking Hamilton here. Most of what Hamilton spreads can be cleared up with a course of antibiotics, but the hatred it spreads is resilient.

I mean just look at it (but then rinse out your eyes):
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
All-Star

by jamie » Tue May 16, 2017 11:43 am

Looks like a nice city.
Too bad it is marred by the most reported hate crimes per 100,000 in Canada. Might just mean that the citizens are more quickly to report such crimes than other cities.
All-Star

by jamie » Tue May 16, 2017 11:59 am

Stats are a funny thing. For instance if you were to look at auto break ins ( that is not looked at in the Stats Can list above). Vancouver probably does not lead the list. But if you've lived in Vancouver you'd quickly realize that MOST auto break-ins are not even reported. Just not worth the trouble and lack of response. Just easier to pay the deductible and get the window fixed. You quickly learn to leave NOTHING in your parked car. Some just deliberately leave drivers door unlocked to save on window breakage. I don't know a single person living for any length of time in Vancouver who have not had a car broken into.
All-Star

by PTBO Dave » Tue May 16, 2017 1:12 pm

I have a friend who used to the same with his car in Toronto; i.e., leave the doors unlocked and nothing of value in the car in order to save on deductibles for broken windows, and he's a police officer.

And yes I'm sure Hamilton is actually a very nice city but as an Argo fan it's more fun to stick to the dirty/evil narrative than to hold hands and sing kumbaya with Hamiltonians—even the nice, well-adjusted ones like Ryan and Pat!
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
All-Star

by RedandWhite » Tue May 16, 2017 4:33 pm

jamie wrote:You quickly learn to leave NOTHING in your parked car. Some just deliberately leave drivers door unlocked to save on window breakage.

PTBO Dave wrote:I have a friend who used to the same with his car in Toronto; i.e., leave the doors unlocked and nothing of value in the car in order to save on deductibles for broken windows, and he's a police officer.

...oh sure, all fine and dandy until Dirty Mike and the Boys come along

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEQTUSmob1Q
There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark.
Site Staff

by ryan3434 » Tue May 16, 2017 9:26 pm

So what are the stats .. Some city had to top the list
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
All-Star

by jamie » Tue May 16, 2017 9:40 pm

Read through the pics and texts ryan. The categories are there.
All-Star

by ryan3434 » Tue May 16, 2017 9:47 pm

jamie wrote:Read through the pics and texts ryan. The categories are there.

Meh.Cant be bothered
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
All-Star

Previous