Pop goes the Weasel - Donny Trump fires FBI Comey

Re: Pop goes the Weasel - Donny Trump fires FBI Comey

by Liquor Kitty » Tue May 16, 2017 6:40 am

ArgoT wrote:All politicians at any level become compromised and forget the basis for which they were elected to look after the hard earned taxpayer dollars, not their own pocket book.

Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, do you actually believe what you wrote? Trump is the hero for Joe/Jane Average and their hard-earned taxpayer dollars? I thought you were more intelligent then that. :lol:
Veteran

by Lyle B. Style » Tue May 16, 2017 8:29 am

Trump starts the day with a batch of Whopper Salads! :cowboy:

Little different twist - he's confessed to giving the russkies state secrets - but says they aren't really that important!

Twisty being Twisty!
All-Star

by bobo82 » Tue May 16, 2017 9:38 am

KevinRiley2 wrote:
Lyle B. Style wrote:...I suspect he'll... come up with some whoppers tomorrow.

Yup.

Yup , Is it any wonder why old Donny boy is such a fast food junkie ? :lol:
ImageImageImage
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

All-Star

by KevinRiley2 » Tue May 16, 2017 9:47 am

bobo82 wrote:
KevinRiley2 wrote:
Lyle B. Style wrote:...I suspect he'll... come up with some whoppers tomorrow.

Yup.

Yup , Is it any wonder why old Donny boy is such a fast food junkie ? :lol:
ImageImageImage

:lol: :lol: :lol:
All-Star

by ArgoT » Tue May 16, 2017 12:40 pm

Liquor Kitty wrote:
ArgoT wrote:All politicians at any level become compromised and forget the basis for which they were elected to look after the hard earned taxpayer dollars, not their own pocket book.

Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, do you actually believe what you wrote? Trump is the hero for Joe/Jane Average and their hard-earned taxpayer dollars? I thought you were more intelligent then that. :lol:

Come on LK.
The man is a billionaire, he cannot be blackmailed or bought.
He is donating his salary to charity.
He loves his country and that's his only motive.
At his age, other than I grant you the ego factor, he does not need the aggravation.
All-Star

by KevinRiley2 » Tue May 16, 2017 3:19 pm

ArgoT wrote:Come on LK.
The man is a billionaire, he cannot be blackmailed or bought.
He is donating his salary to charity.
He loves his country and that's his only motive.
At his age, other than I grant you the ego factor, he does not need the aggravation.

Agree. And for that reason, he should walk away.
All-Star

by TravelPat1 » Tue May 16, 2017 3:55 pm

Of course he can donate his salary to charity - although I'd like to see the tax returns proving he did that. :P

He's making all kinds more money than his Presidential salary by having the government have to book tons of rooms at his NYC Tower and his resorts he stays at. Plus there are all kinds of reports of all kinds of foreign delegations have been booking all kinds of rooms and hosting functions at his hotel in Wshington in the hope that might curry them some favour. There are similar concerns with a number of Trump international properties. You saw the Kushner Goup use their affiliation with Trump to garner huge investments in China etc.

Much of the extra millions it is costing taxpayers is going straight into the Trump empire.
All-Star

by RedandWhite » Tue May 16, 2017 4:45 pm

...hey y'all, did you guys ever hear of this thing called The Clinton Foundation? holey moley, it's astounding what those two did in the name of money...you should look it up sometime...
There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark.
Site Staff

by ArgoT » Tue May 16, 2017 5:47 pm

RedandWhite wrote:...hey y'all, did you guys ever hear of this thing called The Clinton Foundation? holey moley, it's astounding what those two did in the name of money...you should look it up sometime...

What a money laundering, anti American fiasco.
Completely opposite of my man Donald.
The operation plus the principals should be shut down and locked up for good.

Build the Wall.....Build the Wall.....Build the Wall
All-Star

by jamie » Tue May 16, 2017 5:54 pm

Hey Clinton lost the election R&W and no doubt things like the foundation are part of the reason why.. She's not the story here and is long gone. Time to move on ...
All-Star

by Lyle B. Style » Tue May 16, 2017 6:16 pm

The Friendly Giant, James Comey is starting to assert himself - despite getting the pink slip from President Bannon (err Trump)

First, he cut the Clinton campaign to pieces on the eve of election day.

Then he vascillates on Trump - but keeps Coles notes everytime he's in the Whitehouse and doggin' & grindin' w/ Trumpster.

Forces Trump to pull something directly from the Trump Real-Estate playbook - saying Friendly Giant better be careful cuz Trumpy might be taping - using Nixon's old system, I presume!

Then Comey puts his own nuclear option into play - stating Trump tried to shake him down on the Flynn affair. That could be impeachment for the Orange Dingo any day of the week.

Happiest person right now - although her days are numbered is Kellyanne Conway - the floozy but obviously medicated counsellor to Trump. Nobody in real media wants to talk to her because of her tendency to go "Jon Lovitz" on them. She has zero credibility - she'll be fired fairly soon - and be free to recoup lost revenues by writing a book and doing tours - as a kinda sad sack over-pancake makeuped Ann Coulter.

But Trump should survive for weeks, if not months to come - he has the will to survive. Until that will is broken and his disasterous belief in his own intelligence - he'll remain a crippled and agitated POTUS.

I suspect he'll be having Omarosa over for supper - on how she'd "take care of the Comey problem"!!!
All-Star

by RedandWhite » Tue May 16, 2017 7:36 pm

jamie wrote:Hey Clinton lost the election R&W and no doubt things like the foundation are part of the reason why.. She's not the story here and is long gone. Time to move on ...

...my not very subtle point was no one, especially our resident trump detestor, should be shocked one milliampere that people in power, particularly one as greedy as the current potus, use their position to line their pockets...extensively...
There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark.
Site Staff

by Lyle B. Style » Tue May 16, 2017 7:47 pm

If Trumpster if subpoenaed, investigated, impeached and forced to resign I suspect the biggest hit might be to the Trump organization and ancillary enterprises. That's why the guy is fightin'/lyin' like the dickens to stave off impeachment as long as possible.
Wonder if the Trump org. trustees have been tipped off to sell of primary assets, real estate, offshore holdings and the like - then the money boxed and protected to Swiss accounts to avoid USA taxation.

Trump had Flynn working for him. Still has Manaforte, Carter Page, Roger Stone, Bannon, Ivanka, etc.
Kellyanne & Spicer don't have much to worry about - they were just glib front-liners trying to protect their boss and retain their inflated salaries and benefits. Just a pair of goofies in a universe of goofies.
Ladies and Gentlemen - The Next President of the United Stated - Mikyael Pence!
All-Star

by KevinRiley2 » Tue May 16, 2017 7:50 pm

Lyle B. Style wrote:Ladies and Gentlemen - The Next President of the United Stated - Mikyael Pence!

Amen. :rockin:
All-Star

by jamie » Tue May 16, 2017 8:09 pm

FWIW ...I read somewhere that trumps Caribbean mansion is up for sale for $26M
All-Star

PreviousNext