Bambi-trudeau

Bambi-trudeau

by argonaut11xx » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:47 pm

So basically Bambi-trudeau, our beta male/cuckold PM had the past 18 months to solve the softwood lumber issue.

Obviously over matched by the alpha male President Trump, now Canada is in a tariff situation with regards to softwood lumber.

Add the recent milk issue into the equation, and guess what?

Canada just PAID for the wall between Mexico and the USA....Vincente Fox must be laughing his butt off.

Oh, and I referred to Justine as a cuckold because like father like son, as his dad peter once said in a news interview that his wife Maggie (justines mom) had sex with Mick Jagger of the rolling stones, to "celebrate" their anniversary.

PROUD TO BE CANADIAN.....ASHAMED OF MY GOVERNMENT

ps...didn't use any swear words, so pls don't edit.
STICKS AND STONES MAY BRAKE MY BONES, BUT NAMES WILL NEVER HURT ME ...don't need a "safe space" ever...
Starter

Re: Bambi-trudeau

by PTBO Dave » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:52 pm

And I don't think we have to worry about tariffs on wood and milk and things like that. I have it on good authority that the budget will balance itself. :cowboy:
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
All-Star

by argonaut11xx » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:08 pm

PTBO Dave wrote:And I don't think we have to worry about tariffs on wood and milk and things like that. I have it on good authority that the budget will balance itself. :cowboy:

That's is the BEST...funniest....

...the budget will balance itself... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
STICKS AND STONES MAY BRAKE MY BONES, BUT NAMES WILL NEVER HURT ME ...don't need a "safe space" ever...
Starter

by ro1313 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:52 pm

Really....You want to go there?

The WTO ruled in Canada's favour 4 times and Harper bent over for the US...He even allowed them to keep the billion in duty that they charged us......

Why don't we wait to see how this plays out

PTBO Dave wrote:And I don't think we have to worry about tariffs on wood and milk and things like that. I have it on good authority that the budget will balance itself. :cowboy:

He never said that
Hall of Famer

by ArgoT » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:55 pm

The worst PM in history even more so than his dad who is a close 1b.
All-Star

by ro1313 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:34 pm

I think Papa was the best PM in history....I am very disappointed in Jr.
Hall of Famer

by argonaut11xx » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:49 pm

ArgoT wrote:The worst PM in history even more so than his dad who is a close 1b.

You are so accurate with your comment....
Starter

by Liquor Kitty » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:04 am

Trudeau better stand up to psycho Trump!
Trump is making more enemies per day around the world. Soon, he will have nobody on his side.
Veteran

by Aerial » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:16 am

We'll see what Justin is made of. I'm sure most political leaders around the world don't like Trump much if at all so time is ripe for Justin to be very assertive and maybe even somewhat aggressive on this one using the smarts I assume he does have and whatever political power he actually does have. We'll see.
Resilience is accepting your new reality, even if it's less good than the one you had before - Elizabeth Edwards
All-Star

by Liquor Kitty » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:33 am

Aerial wrote:We'll see what Justin is made of. I'm sure most political leaders around the world don't like Trump much if at all so time is ripe for Justin to be very assertive and maybe even somewhat aggressive on this one using the smarts I assume he does have and whatever political power he actually does have. We'll see.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/w ... li=AAggNb9
Veteran

by PTBO Dave » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:57 am

ro1313 wrote:Really....You want to go there?

The WTO ruled in Canada's favour 4 times and Harper bent over for the US...He even allowed them to keep the billion in duty that they charged us......

Why don't we wait to see how this plays out

He never said that

Check out this interview, around the 3:20 mark.

http://www.cpac.ca/en/programs/primetime-politics/episodes/90003054/
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
All-Star

by West » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:58 am

:lol:

As predicted Jr. is getting bullied by Trump. Canada elected an amateur with nice hair and a pretty smile because of his daddy and this is the result.
All-Star

by ro1313 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:12 am

He didn't just say the budget will balance itself

He said if you grow the economy...

If industry is booming they will create jobs and pay taxes
If people are working they will pay taxes
If people are working they are spending money and paying taxes
If people are spending money, they are creating more jobs
If people are working etc. etc. etc.

The anti-liberal people try to make it sound like he said

Meh...who cares? The budget will balance itself
Hall of Famer

by TravelPat1 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:57 am

But ro - that is too many words and too complicated for many of the right wing crowd here to understand. Pick at most 6 or 7 words - often taken out of context and repeat over and over and over again and eventually that becomes 'proven facts' to the right wing crowd.

You can bet a month or two from now when trying to score a cheap point one of our right wing posters here will once again post something like 'but Trudeau is so bad he said the balance will budget itself' - leaving out again the context he said it in. They'll be reminded again of the full context - they'll ignore that - and a month later rinse and repeat. :P
All-Star

by West » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:10 am

ro1313 wrote:He didn't just say the budget will balance itself

He said if you grow the economy...

If industry is booming they will create jobs and pay taxes
If people are working they will pay taxes
If people are working they are spending money and paying taxes
If people are spending money, they are creating more jobs
If people are working etc. etc. etc.

The anti-liberal people try to make it sound like he said

Meh...who cares? The budget will balance itself

I never said he did. Dave's comment just made me laugh a bit because he is just too darn funny and likeable :wink:

You said you are disappointed in Jr. Care to elaborate?
All-Star

Next