O'Reilly done at Fox

Re: O'Reilly done at Fox

by West » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:07 am

jamie wrote:Great....a fat, bald, red faced guy. Perfect.

That was a bit insensitive you bigot.

No wonder you got banned :thdn:
All-Star

by jamie » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:51 am

Not insensitive at all.
Just repeating self described appearances from ryan.
All-Star

by ryan3434 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:40 pm

jamie wrote:Not insensitive at all.
Just repeating self described appearances from ryan.

You forgot the sexiest baby blues in the whole wide world
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
Hall of Famer

by West » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:53 am

ryan3434 wrote:Ohh wait weve done threads on rape and murder but didnt see any posts from you on the victims. Hmmm must of just missed those threads eh?

That's definitely true.
All-Star

by Lyle B. Style » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:20 pm

On his meek little podcast Bull O'Reilly said people will be shocked when the 'real facts' come out . . . .

I guess he means when Stephanie McMahon and Kellyanne Conway jump out of a cake!!! :cowboy:
All-Star

by ArgoT » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:18 pm

Lyle B. Style wrote:On his meek little podcast Bull O'Reilly said people will be shocked when the 'real facts' come out . . . .

I guess he means when Stephanie McMahon and Kellyanne Conway jump out of a cake!!! :cowboy:

I will repeat, this hit job on Bill was orchestrated by the loony Liberal far left and George Soros financially backed.
All-Star

by Lyle B. Style » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:04 pm

ArgoT wrote:
Lyle B. Style wrote:On his meek little podcast Bull O'Reilly said people will be shocked when the 'real facts' come out . . . .

I will repeat, this hit job on Bill was orchestrated by the loony Liberal far left and George Soros financially backed.

The lady O'Cosby labelled "Hot Chocolate" might take issue with you! :cowboy:
All-Star

by Liquor Kitty » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:01 am

ArgoT wrote:

Your conspiracy theory Tom :roll: ... it was FOX, a right-wing news outlet, with right-wing owners, and right-wing news people ... ALL right-wing, that canned O'Reilly's butt. He was a lying sexual perv like his bud Trump.
Veteran

by ArgoT » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:23 pm

Liquor Kitty wrote:
ArgoT wrote:

Your conspiracy theory Tom :roll: ... it was FOX, a right-wing news outlet, with right-wing owners, and right-wing news people ... ALL right-wing, that canned O'Reilly's butt. He was a lying sexual perv like his bud Trump.

Bill is not a perv, never touched anyone.
All accusations are unproven, "alleged leering, feeling uncomfortable" bs?
The loony left lead by their head financier Soros put pressure on the advertiser who no doubt many are also from the loony left and they capitulated as that's all it takes now a days.
Someone has to stand up in this nonsensical PC culture.
All-Star

by jamie » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:18 pm

Boy...Tucker Carlson makes Bill O seem like an intellectual genius. He really is terrible. Just so "unbright". Just a poor representative of conservative viewpoints...just stereotypical, as bad as Van Jones on CNN on the other side of this right/left Bs.
Surely he is just a stopgap.
All-Star

by jamie » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:59 pm

So another Fox and BO guy Jessie Watters has been placed on forced vacation because of his live comments about ivanka. What a cess pool this trump loving network is. He's gone, guaranteed. And given that he's no doubt made donald murderous over this ( rightfully so) he will never be on any media again.
All-Star

by Liquor Kitty » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:06 am

jamie wrote:So another Fox and BO guy Jessie Watters has been placed on forced vacation because of his live comments about ivanka. What a cess pool this trump loving network is. He's gone, guaranteed. And given that he's no doubt made donald murderous over this ( rightfully so) he will never be on any media again.

Gone to see The Pope? :|
Veteran

by Lyle B. Style » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:24 pm

jamie wrote:Boy...Tucker Carlson makes Bill O seem like an intellectual genius. He really is terrible. Just so "unbright". Just a poor representative of conservative viewpoints...just stereotypical, as bad as Van Jones on CNN on the other side of this right/left Bs.
Surely he is just a stopgap.

The Bow-Tie Boy was once a CNN favourite - but started moving incessantly to the right, especially in the halcyon days of Newt Gingrich. Just an awful broadcaster to be sure.

Fox emptied the tank when they sent Bully Bill packin'

One broadcaster I've heard so much about but her show is absolutely atrocious is Rachel Maddow. Takes forever to get to the point - by which time she's forgotten what the point was!
All-Star

by West » Tue May 09, 2017 3:24 pm

Rumour has it that Bill O Reilly, Roger Ailes and Tomi Lahren (The Blaze) could team up in a rival station to Fox News who appears to be taking a turn to looneyville and moving more to the left. If that happens Fox will tank.
All-Star

by Lyle B. Style » Tue May 09, 2017 6:13 pm

West wrote:Rumour has it that Bill O Reilly, Roger Ailes and Tomi Lahren (The Blaze) could team up in a rival station to Fox News who appears to be taking a turn to looneyville and moving more to the left. If that happens Fox will tank.

Been der, done dat! Glenn Beck has The Blaze - and Tomi-Tart was part of that package - until she was unceremoniously cut loose (appearance on the view w/ known communistas Whoopi Goldberg & Joy Behar)

Ailes is a very rich man due to the kindness of Fox's owners (Murdoch) but Murdoch is a multi-billionaire who can cut his losses with the stroke of a pen. Ailes is a multi-millionaire - heck he might even be in the high hundreds of millions but starting a network and getting space on the dial, that takes HUGE MONEY. Would Ailes risk 1/2 to 100% of his own personal coin? Doubt it? O'Reilly is probably worth a couple hundred million with his big contracts and book profits - so he won't be starting a network. Maybe a web site full of fake news? Whats the cost of that? Pretty low!
All-Star

PreviousNext