O'Reilly done at Fox

Re: O'Reilly done at Fox

by ryan3434 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:24 pm

jamie wrote:Interesting ( nah probably not) that most on here only see O'Reilly and his replacement as the story here. Not much cred or empathy or even belief that this is a major workplace harassment issue. Seems like, on here anyway, the women are just a by product. That the 10's of millions of payouts were what....extortion?

I guess O'Reilly is OK because the president said "He didn't do anything wrong."

Its workplace harrassment.its not rape or murder lol

Ohh wait weve done threads on rape and murder but didnt see any posts from you on the victims. Hmmm must of just missed those threads eh?

Dont even try lecturing us lol
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
Hall of Famer

by jamie » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:30 pm

not lecturing...just pointing out the obvious..your reaction is telling and of course that is your choice.
All-Star

by ryan3434 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:34 pm

jamie wrote:not lecturing...just pointing out the obvious..your reaction is telling and of course that is your choice.

So we can assume than your non reactions to rape and murder threads is also telling.

Weve all done it here..weve all attacked the messenger (mostly you nutters) rather than address an issue

Youre lucky im even communicating with you truth be told. My time is too valuable

Hall of Famer

by jamie » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:38 pm

Yeah I'm truly blessed.
All-Star

by ryan3434 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:41 pm

jamie wrote:Yeah I'm truly blessed.

Yes fully and now that my charity is done for the day. I must ignore you again.

Hall of Famer

by West » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:47 am

ryan3434 wrote:

Slant is just a troll. He apparently has his/her/it's accounts banned then makes another :thdn:
All-Star

by ryan3434 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:02 am

West wrote:
ryan3434 wrote:

Slant is just a troll. He apparently has his/her/it's accounts banned then makes another :thdn:

And you left me to defend my self against this thing... Hashtag never forget

Hall of Famer

by West » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:31 am

ryan3434 wrote:And you left me to defend my self against this thing... Hashtag never forget

Yeah about that 8)
All-Star

by jamie » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:47 am

You two beauties confuse someone asking you to explain your position as having to defend yourselves. Mind you that is like eating soup with a spoon. You just want free reign to throw bile at a fan.
All-Star

by Lyle B. Style » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:32 am

Given Trump's love for Shill O'Reilly's TV persona - I openly wonder if Trumpy will find a place for Bill O'Cosby in his White House.

Having a bum buddy like O'Reilly around would spice up the place - I said spice up - NOT improve btw!

O'Reilly has to land somewhere - although at 68 money is not a problem.

None of the media hounds have thought about the repulsive idea of Bill O. landing in the White House - and serving as kind of a co-president.

O'Reilly's advantages are (despite his repugnant treatment of women and the poor) is that he's somewhat more well-read than the literary corpse known as D. Trump. Besides what better group is there for him than the Repugnant White Men's Club of the White House - joining fellow Repugnantcans like Hunchback Bannon, Spicey, Carter "Traitor Boy" Page, and 'Racist Jeff' Sessions?
All-Star

by jamie » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:43 am

Interesting theory but I doubt even trump would be that tone deaf or be allowed by the real powers in there.. I read where BO has set up a podcast which will certainly benefit trump.

I look for another network to emerge actually. One that would have been backed and included trump if this damned presidential thing hadn't unexpectedly interfered. It could kill Fox.

Ailes, Bannon, BO, trump etc. setting up this alt right fake news network could be huge. Doing "news", conspiracy documentaries, climate change deniers, rapture believers etc. Could be huge. Big League.
All-Star

by jamie » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:49 am

And make no mistake there is no end of people who don't think his or Ailes attitude on women, minorities, class system as repugnant. Rather they approve of it. Given the right show it could add to their cache.
35% is a low number for presidential approval but it is a lot of subscribers.
And I believe BO to be very intelligent and as you say well read.
All-Star

by West » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:57 pm

jamie wrote:You two beauties confuse someone asking you to explain your position as having to defend yourselves.

Huh?

The only thing I'm confused about is why you created a new account and are posting under a different name after being banned :?
All-Star

by ryan3434 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:03 pm

West wrote:
jamie wrote:You two beauties confuse someone asking you to explain your position as having to defend yourselves.

Huh?

The only thing I'm confused about is why you created a new account and are posting under a different name after being banned :?

She called us beautys.. Im blushing

Hall of Famer

by jamie » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:35 pm

Great....a fat, bald, red faced guy. Perfect.
All-Star

PreviousNext