O'Reilly done at Fox

Re: O'Reilly done at Fox

by jamie » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:39 pm

west...haha...so you're saying that you haven't referred to black women on as chocolate?
All-Star

by West » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:47 pm

jamie wrote:west...haha...so you're saying that you haven't referred to black women on as chocolate?

I'm saying your crazy.

Are you claiming you aren't slant? I can smell that rat smell from a mile away.
All-Star

by ArgoT » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:48 pm

ryan3434 wrote:Im with yah argoT.. Just like those girls and the trump claims. Whatever happened to those?

Its a tough spot though. On one hand you want to mantain a innocent untill proven guilty but on the other youre basically calling the possible victims liars.

Absolutely the PC left leaning loon feminists are all over this orchestrated take down of Bill, not to mention the phoney pressure put on and the PC capitulation of most of his advertisers.
You notice it's not in their agenda to support a female Republican or conservative.
I would not be surprised if George Soros and his merry gang is involved in financing this as well?
Just like the phoney BLM, with the hands up that never happened.
All-Star

by sambo42 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:37 pm

Good riddance to bad rubbish...his arrogant demeanour & self-righteous attitude is typical of Faux news
Hall of Famer

by ryan3434 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:29 pm

jamie wrote:west...haha...so you're saying that you haven't referred to black women on as chocolate?

What would be the problem if he did?

Im often referred as hot white chocolate....
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
All-Star

by ryan3434 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:31 pm

ArgoT wrote:
ryan3434 wrote:Im with yah argoT.. Just like those girls and the trump claims. Whatever happened to those?

Its a tough spot though. On one hand you want to mantain a innocent untill proven guilty but on the other youre basically calling the possible victims liars.

Absolutely the PC left leaning loon feminists are all over this orchestrated take down of Bill, not to mention the phoney pressure put on and the PC capitulation of most of his advertisers.
You notice it's not in their agenda to support a female Republican or conservative.
I would not be surprised if George Soros and his merry gang is involved in financing this as well?

Its a shame youre an argo fan.. We could be great freinds ;)
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
All-Star

by ArgoT » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:02 pm

ryan3434 wrote:
ArgoT wrote:

Its a shame youre an argo fan.. We could be great freinds ;)

:thup: :rockin:
All-Star

by West » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:50 am

ryan3434 wrote:Im often referred as hot white chocolate....

Yeah. Us sexy beasts are at the brunt end of all these names by the ladies. The python, cowboy, Big Pappa.
All-Star

by jamie » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:30 am

well some can spin the facts as they wish but it remains that the head of Fox news Roger Ailes and Fox's biggest star and revenue generator Bill O'Reilly have been fired because they are accused, and have cost Fox millions in settlements, of harassing women in their workplace. In both cases Fox's own legal team investigated and came to the same conclusions.
Not much else to say. No one else to deflect blame to. It simply is what it is.
All-Star

by TravelPat1 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:19 am

jamie wrote:well some can spin the facts as they wish but it remains that the head of Fox news Roger Ailes and Fox's biggest star and revenue generator Bill O'Reilly have been fired because they are accused, and have cost Fox millions in settlements, of harassing women in their workplace. In both cases Fox's own legal team investigated and came to the same conclusions.
Not much else to say. No one else to deflect blame to. It simply is what it is.

Bingo!

It will be interesting to see what comes of the criminal investigation of Fox News actions to apparently shield Ailes and O'Reilly.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/lawyer-reve ... -fox-news/

“There is a grand jury investigation that it is being conducted by the securities fraud division of the U.S. Attorney’s office. And I do know that when Fox News talked to settle with Andrea Tanteros they wanted to pay the settlement out as salary,” Burstein said.

“The inference I draw from that is there may have been a studied effort to hide the fact that there were all these settlements being paid out by disguising them as salary,” he said.
All-Star

by West » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:57 pm

Tucker Carlson has been giving intellectual beat downs to the libbies since before the man could talk. I'm sure he will do well filling in for Bill O.
All-Star

by ArgoT » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:46 pm

West wrote:Tucker Carlson has been giving intellectual beat downs to the libbies since before the man could talk. I'm sure he will do well filling in for Bill O.

Yes I like Tucker, he is awesome.
He has been given and again moving his show to Bill's crucial 8 pm slot for next week.
All-Star

by TravelPat1 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:46 pm

Yup Tucker should fit right in for that 8:00PM Fox News time slot. :P

The stupendously dishonest Tucker Carlson

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/er ... 183fb34c81
All-Star

by West » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:23 pm

ArgoT wrote:
West wrote:Tucker Carlson has been giving intellectual beat downs to the libbies since before the man could talk. I'm sure he will do well filling in for Bill O.

Yes I like Tucker, he is awesome.
He has been given and again moving his show to Bill's crucial 8 pm slot for next week.

Certainly beats the over-emotional Van Jones or Don Lemon types who get offended anytime somebody looks at them. It's no wonder the lefties are so unhinged when these guys are their role models.
All-Star

by jamie » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:04 pm

Interesting ( nah probably not) that most on here only see O'Reilly and his replacement as the story here. Not much cred or empathy or even belief that this is a major workplace harassment issue. Seems like, on here anyway, the women are just a by product. That the 10's of millions of payouts were what....extortion?

I guess O'Reilly is OK because the president said "He didn't do anything wrong."
All-Star

PreviousNext