Turkey.. Its all over.

Re: Turkey.. Its all over.

by ryan3434 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:24 am

https://twitter.com/TODAYS_TURKEY/statu ... 6105846785

Consequences of the Turkish Referendum | IN 60 SECONDS
AEI's Resident Scholar Michael Rubin explains @mrubin1971
#Erdogan's #Dictatorship https://t.co/mX1MRUlE82
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
Hall of Famer

by ArgoT » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:51 am

ryan3434 wrote:Just a vacation there or a longer stay. Howd you like it? Everyone i talked to that has went to visit Turkey just ravs about how incredible it is.

Two day stop over on a cruise.
Found it very nice, modern with some old history charm.
The people were nice and while all of the tour guides were free to speak and warned us how the secular part was going to end with the current leader and how he was going back to the one fanatical religion regime.
All-Star

by TravelPat1 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:44 pm

Istanbul is a spectacular city. But unfortunately due to everything that is going on over there right now - much of it in some way or another involving Erdogan in some way - most cruiselines have cancelled all port visits to Turkey for the rest of this year due to 'security concerns'.
All-Star

by ArgoT » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:01 pm

TravelPat1 wrote:Istanbul is a spectacular city. But unfortunately due to everything that is going on over there right now - much of it in some way or another involving Erdogan in some way - most cruiselines have cancelled all port visits to Turkey for the rest of this year due to 'security concerns'.

No kidding, wouldn't get me to go there for nothing.
All-Star

by ryan3434 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:10 pm

ArgoT wrote:
TravelPat1 wrote:Istanbul is a spectacular city. But unfortunately due to everything that is going on over there right now - much of it in some way or another involving Erdogan in some way - most cruiselines have cancelled all port visits to Turkey for the rest of this year due to 'security concerns'.

No kidding, wouldn't get me to go there for nothing.

Its a shame its happening..like i said ive never met anyone with a bad thing to say about turkey until now..I guess you can say we are pretty lucky to be this far west. It will take alot longer for something like this to happen on this side of the pond.
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
Hall of Famer

Previous