Is There Now Censorship On The CFL Forum ?

Re: Is There Now Censorship On The CFL Forum ?

by ryan3434 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:55 am

You can be my Sean Spicer, BOBO

Lol
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
All-Star

by oo DAWG oo » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:12 am

Ryan and his running mate...

All-Star

by bobo82 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:20 am

ryan3434 wrote:You can be my Sean Spicer, BOBO

Lol

LOL !!!! just call me BOBO Spicer . :lol: With me as your Press secretary , you'll get elected fair and square with NO questions asked and you Ryan will make this Forum "GREAT AGAIN" !!!

And when you get elected as the new Moderator President of these forums you WILL ban anybody that doesn't agree with you :lol:

That's right Aerial aka Earl and R&W you've both been put on notice.........Bad words like Turd or Terd ? will no longer be tolerated in these forums any longer after Ryan is officially sworn in as the new Moderator President..... :D

Yup , you can take it to the bank as a sure fire guarantee that this forum will once again be "Great Again" and "Spiced Up" and "Kool" again.........Oh Yeaaahhh !!!!! :lol: :rockin: Between the two of us , we can't be stopped :D
ImageImage
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

All-Star

by Aerial » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:50 am

Ok, we do need a sense of humour, agree, you terds, er turds! :P

“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” - Oscar Wilde
All-Star

by beaglehound » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:03 am

Aerial wrote:Ok, we do need a sense of humour, agree, you terds, er turds! :P

Thank you Aerial. Now I don't think I'll ever be able to eat a McDonald's chocolate cone dip again.... :cry:
"Peace is not the absence of conflict in life but the ability to cope with it."
All-Star

by Aerial » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:22 am

Hmmm, didn't think of that but now that you've mentioned this, I'm not sure I'm in the appetite for one either and I love chocolate dipped cones! :o

But, like a hangover, I'm sure I'll get over it and get hungry for one soon enough. :wink:
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” - Oscar Wilde
All-Star

by KevinRiley2 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:15 pm

To everyone who hates it here, below is a link to a Start Your Own Forum website...

https://www.proboards.com/

You can design it, pay for it, be a mod, and say whatever your heart desires. Have fun!
All-Star

by oo DAWG oo » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:51 pm

KevinRiley2 wrote:To everyone who hates it here, below is a link to a Start Your Own Forum website...

You can design it, pay for it, be a mod, and say whatever your heart desires. Have fun!

Pay for it? Ugghhh ....

Is there a coupon? ..... :P
All-Star

by KevinRiley2 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:53 pm

oo DAWG oo wrote:
KevinRiley2 wrote:To everyone who hates it here, below is a link to a Start Your Own Forum website...

Pay for it? Ugghhh ....

Is there a coupon? ..... :P

:lol:

There is ALWAYS a coupon.
All-Star

by Johnny Ticat slayer » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:00 am

What's this rule 3 Johnny supposedly broke? Johnny has been looking for the rulebook for the forums and can't find it! :x

It doesn't appear to be in the FAQ.
"Shut up Wesley!" Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7
All-Star

by PTBO Dave » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:24 am

Johnny Ticat slayer wrote:What's this rule 3 Johnny supposedly broke? Johnny has been looking for the rulebook for the forums and can't find it! :x

http://forums.cfl.ca/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=203

3) Do not flood the forums with postings that, in the forum moderator(s) opinion, intentionally irritate or annoy other users of the forums.

The rules are in the forum guidelines topic, which is at the top of every subforum.
What all men speak well of, look critically into; what all men condemn, examine first before you decide.
-Confucius

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt. -Robert M. Pirsig
All-Star

by bobo82 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:16 am

PTBO Dave wrote:
Johnny Ticat slayer wrote:What's this rule 3 Johnny supposedly broke? Johnny has been looking for the rulebook for the forums and can't find it! :x

3) Do not flood the forums with postings that, in the forum moderator(s) opinion, intentionally irritate or annoy other users of the forums.

The rules are in the forum guidelines topic, which is at the top of every subforum.

I always thought that rule 3 only applied to Roughrider fans . :wink: Who knew ??? :lol:
15 GREY CUPS for HAMILTON BASED TEAMS

All-Star

by ryan3434 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:22 am

bobo82 wrote:
PTBO Dave wrote:

I always thought that rule 3 only applied to Roughrider fans . :wink: Who knew ??? :lol:

Lmao...
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
All-Star

by Johnny Ticat slayer » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:41 pm

PTBO Dave wrote:

If rule 3 was enforced with regularity, there would be 4 posts left on the whole forum! :lol:
"Shut up Wesley!" Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7
All-Star

by Preisst » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:45 pm

bobo82 wrote:
PTBO Dave wrote:

Hmmm......seems to me that this itself breaks rule #3.......not that I care......
"It is a sign of strength, not of weakness, to admit that you don't know all the answers." --John P. Lougbrane

ppull rulz!!!!
Starter

PreviousNext