If This Is IT... REGRETS?!?!

If This Is IT... REGRETS?!?!

by KevinRiley2 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:23 pm

If Trump's handling of the world problems (Syria, North Korea, Iran), leads to the End Of The World, I know I have led a good life - al least, during the last decade; before then, not so much.

Regrets...

1) Not having kids - altho, if WW3 is coming, maybe it was for the best;
2) Not meeting Ryan for a movie - he was working;
3) Not meeting Dan for wings - he could not make it to Niagara;
4) Not turning my screenplay into a movie - I tried, but after a few weeks, I realized it was too hard/too much work; I'm a LAZY man.
5) Worrying too much.
6) Being cheap.

If This Is IT, what are YOUR regrets???
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 8093
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:46 pm

Re: If This Is IT... REGRETS?!?!

by oo DAWG oo » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:03 pm

Jumping the gun a little...
All-Star
 
Posts: 1824
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:44 am

Re: If This Is IT... REGRETS?!?!

by KevinRiley2 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:31 pm

oo DAWG oo wrote:Jumping the gun a little...

With Trump in charge, I might be a little late.
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 8093
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:46 pm

Re: If This Is IT... REGRETS?!?!

by ryan3434 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:33 pm

KevinRiley2 wrote:If Trump's handling of the world problems (Syria, North Korea, Iran), leads to the End Of The World, I know I have led a good life - al least, during the last decade; before then, not so much.

Regrets...

1) Not having kids - altho, if WW3 is coming, maybe it was for the best;
2) Not meeting Ryan for a movie - he was working;
3) Not meeting Dan for wings - he could not make it to Niagara;
4) Not turning my screenplay into a movie - I tried, but after a few weeks, I realized it was too hard/too much work; I'm a LAZY man.
5) Worrying too much.
6) Being cheap.

If This Is IT, what are YOUR regrets???

Maybe we will meet on the other side Kevy :thup:
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 10092
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:09 am

Re: If This Is IT... REGRETS?!?!

by Aerial » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:33 pm

Kevin, it's not April 1st any longer my friend. :)
We should expect to receive from our healthcare system evidence-based basic best practices from our healthcare providers. But we should demand much more in our individual care - Anon
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 2719
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:22 pm
Location: Hamilton, ON

Re: If This Is IT... REGRETS?!?!

by KevinRiley2 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:35 pm

ryan3434 wrote:
KevinRiley2 wrote:If Trump's handling of the world problems (Syria, North Korea, Iran), leads to the End Of The World, I know I have led a good life - al least, during the last decade; before then, not so much.

Regrets...

1) Not having kids - altho, if WW3 is coming, maybe it was for the best;
2) Not meeting Ryan for a movie - he was working;
3) Not meeting Dan for wings - he could not make it to Niagara;
4) Not turning my screenplay into a movie - I tried, but after a few weeks, I realized it was too hard/too much work; I'm a LAZY man.
5) Worrying too much.
6) Being cheap.

If This Is IT, what are YOUR regrets???

Maybe we will meet on the other side Kevy :thup:

I'm just worries we'll be in difference places. ;)

Aerial wrote:Kevin, it's not April 1st any longer my friend. :)


Just like Kramer, 53 seconds in, "I'm ready, I'm ready!!!"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlOzcfNzBJU
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 8093
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:46 pm

Re: If This Is IT... REGRETS?!?!

by ryan3434 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:12 pm

Lol..Im sure youll make it into heaven too kev.

Or we can hang out with the cool people south of there
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics!

Feminazis.. Not better women just crappy men.
Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 10092
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:09 am

Re: If This Is IT... REGRETS?!?!

by KevinRiley2 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:15 pm

ryan3434 wrote:Lol..Im sure youll make it into heaven too kev.

Or we can hang out with the cool people south of there

:)
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 8093
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:46 pm

Re: If This Is IT... REGRETS?!?!

by oo DAWG oo » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:59 pm

Image
All-Star
 
Posts: 1824
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:44 am

Re: If This Is IT... REGRETS?!?!

by KevinRiley2 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:07 pm

World on the brink of 'thermo-nuclear war', as North Korea mulls test that could goad Trump

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/wor ... spartanntp
User avatar
All-Star
 
Posts: 8093
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:46 pm


Users browsing this forum: argonaut11xx and 5 guests